Frontier Florist

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I didn't give Kelly all 5's just to complete the survey fast. I really thought she did a wonderful job and was a pleasure to work with throughout the whole process. She was very organized and continued to bring up ideas that we just wouldn't have even thought about without her. Her services are worth every penny, and as a co-event planner myself, it was so nice to sit back on my wedding down and not worry about a thing. I knew Kelly was getting the job done!

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Kalispell, MT 59901

"A new frontier in floral design."

"A new frontier in floral design"

"A new frontier in floral design"

I specialize in weddings and events. I customize my style to fit what your dreams are for your Special day.  I have done small intimate affairs to some of the largest events in the valley.  I use local flowers when I can and I ship flowers in from all over the world.   I was one of the chairman for the wedding and events association here in the valley  for over three years.   I take clients on a first come bases and by appointment only.  I look forward to helping you make your dreams come true.
 Best wishes on your special day,
                   Kelly