Fresh Designs

4.1
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I feel compelled to write a review for Fresh Designs; not only because of the fantastic service we received but also because the reviews on this site were influential in our decision to use Fresh Designs for both flowers and day-of coordination. I really liked that there was one negative review that addressed certain concerns we had in choosing flowers and a coordinator. I was also impressed that FD responded to the review, in such professional manner. We were treated with equal professionalism and respect when negotiating the flowers and coordination with Angela. Angela went out of her way to meet our budget and accommodate a slew of (what I perceived to be difficult) personal requests. She was very helpful in finding creative solutions without sacrificing the end-product/ambiance. There were a number of items she helped us think through and her local connections cut through red-tape, bureaucracy and vendor-choosing anxiety. On the day of there were a million little things that went wrong, or so I was told. The fact of the matter is that Angela took care of all those little thing so that our guests and more importantly we, the Bride and Groom, had no idea - from our perspective the wedding went off without a hitch. The quality of the flowers were unbelievable and better than any I've ever seen. Again, I would have expected to pay far more for the quality and size of the arrangements we received. As a type "A", finance professional trained in New York with high expectations I strongly recommend Angela and Fresh Designs... she will exceed your most unreasonable expectations!!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning