Frenze Bridal & Tuxedo's

4.2
Value
Flexibility
4.3

I had to quickly find a dress just 2 weeks before my wedding due to alteration damages made to my original dress. I walked into Frenze not expecting to find anything that would fit the vintage them of our wedding...and I wanted a short gown, which made the options even more sparse. My sister and I found one dress in the entire store that could work. As soon as I put it on, we knew it was the solution to all my problems! It fit like a glove, it was much more flattering on me than it had looked on the hanger...and it was priced just right!! After spending over $1,000 on a gown I couldn't wear, finding a replacement that I loved even more for only $178 was the icing on the cake. It looked much more expensive, and I could buy it right off the rack...no waiting for it to be ordered!

The staff was very helpful and let me spend lots of time looking at various accessories to add a little extra something to my look. It all came together beautifully and EVERYONE who has seen my dress has commented on how much they love it. My advice to future brides - don't write off Frenze before checking them out. I'm certainly glad I didn't!

Deborah

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
75 East Fort Union Blvd., Midvale, UT 84047

Bridal and Tuxedo

Featuring Bridal, Wedding Dresses,
Dresses, Prom Dresses, and more.

Frenze Bridal and Tuxedo, now the leading US retailer in bridal shop and accessories for all your bridal and wedding dress needs. We are located in Midvale, Utah.

Bridal and Tuxedo

Featuring Bridal, Wedding Dresses,
Dresses, Prom Dresses, and more.

Our many years of experience in the bridal industry has taught us that while the bride desires not only our exceptional selection, price and a convenient location, she also wants expertise service.  To satisfy our clients we have  fully qualified bridal consultants ready to assist you in finding your dream wedding gown.

Visit our bridal store yourself to see why quality, selection and service which has been our trademark for over 20 years.  With our long-time standing as a leading one-stop shop for prom dresses, bridal dresses, and more. Our location is the largest single bridal shop and showroom in the western United States with over 20,000 square feet of inventory.

Frenze Bridal also caters to your needs for tuxedo rentals and has
an in-house alterations service for bridal dresses, and prom dresses.

We do not only service the Bridal arena, but can also provide a wide selection of wedding gowns, wedding dresses, Prom dresses, quinceanera dresses, homecoming dresses, bridesmaid dresses, damas dresses, flower girl dresses, mother of the bride/groom dresses and tuxedo rentals.

You can be confident that Frenze Bridal can dress you from head to toe whatever the occasion is.

+/- read less
Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils