Favorite
4.2
Value
4.7
Flexibility

Cindy and all of the staff at French Creek are more than amazing! Our wedding was perfect and they were so attentive all night to making sure that my husband and I were taken care of and that we weren't worrying about anything. The food was fantastic! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone getting married. A february wedding in washington is not always an easy thing to do but they made sure that every accomadation was made to account for the weather! I kinda want to do it all over again, just because they made it such a great experience!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
9931 167th Ave SE, Snohomish, WA 98290

Reception & Catering

French Creek Manor is a completely refurbished and freshly renovated 1930's manor custom tailored to make your special event something to remember. Our services range from weddings, receptions, catering, business meetings, parties, retreats and more. French Creek Manor can completely customize your next event. Owners Cindy and Robert Sherwood began renovations in February 2003 with a goal of keeping the buildings charm and atmosphere while updating it to accommodate your event with the most modern of conveniences. The newly renovated manor was finished to perfection and opened in May 2004. We are excited to share so feel free to contact us anytime to make an appointment to view this beautiful venue.

9931 167th Ave. S.E.

Snohomish, WA 98290

360 563 9888

cindy@frenchcreekmanor.com

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
ENDORSEMENTS (8)
I have worked at French Creek Manor and love the place. It has a lot of wonderful photo locations. The rooms inside are fabulous for getting ready photos as well as a lot of character. The porch and grounds are always kept beautifully and has wonderful lawns that are great for group portraits. They did a wonderful job for my clients. I highly recommend this facility.
French Creek Manor is a wedding venue from Snohomish. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Snohomish, Seattle, and Everett. French Creek Manor is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Seattle wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in full service weddings, indoor and outdoor capbility.