Freeman's Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Sarahdell
10/11/2014

Keith Freeman is amazing. I think that really sums it up.
Not only did he deliver exceptional service for a great price, he referred us to other vendors (videographer and DJ/entertainer) that we ended up booking who made the day complete. He works amazingly well with other vendors and is in contact with them behind the scenes to be sure that your wedding day will go smooth.
I had Keith for Engagement, Boudoir and Wedding photography. Engagement photos were included with our wedding booking. I also had my choice of a Trash the Dress or Boudoir which was complimentary with my package. This led me to go ahead with and experience something I otherwise would not have. I cannot tell you how valuable that experience was!
Keith and his amazing wife picked up the slack for another vendor who dropped the ball on our wedding flowers. My flowers showed up sloppily thrown together with ribbon that did not match and flowers that were not even open. While I got ready for the biggest day of my life, Keith and his wife re-did my bouquets so that they were what I wanted for my wedding day. I didn’t ask for this – they just did it knowing it was important to me.
Other things he did that he did not have to do: filled candy on the candy buffet just because he noticed it was low, coached my husband on how to play the shoelywed game, kept us on schedule to get to the reception hall on time, made suggestions for amazing shots I didn’t know to ask for, took my ideas and ran with them and was available any time I needed him.
If you book Freeman’s Photography for your wedding you will not be disappointed!!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
1108-B South Stephenson Ave, Iron Mountain, MI 49801

Serving all of Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota and any where else you want us to be!

Keith and Michele Freeman, Owners

At Freeman’s, we travel anywhere you need us to be.  Once the cake is gone and the music fades away, our portraits will be the only thing left to help you remember the love that you shared on this special day.  We started our business because we wanted to provide professional portraits at a ffordable rates.  We know how much time and planning you are putting into your wedding and we want your day to be perfect.  That is why we are more than photographers.  We are out there every weekend seeing the best... and the worst.  We can give you advice on quality vendors and good timelines to get the most for your money.  Take our experience and use it to your advantage.  It’s your day, and we want it to be the best day of your life!

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Prints, Proof CD of All Images, Thank...
Liability Insurance: Yes
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)