Francesca's Bridal

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Krista Kaiser
06/07/2014

I cannot say enough about Francesca's Bridal. I never even thought of going there until my Wedding Planner suggested it. It isn't in an area where I'd expect to find high-end designer gowns. I'm so glad I went.

We arrived for our appointment 2 days after Christmas. I had to take advantage of all of my Bridesmaids being in town for the holidays. Francesca herself personally helped me. I am in the fashion industry. I've been a buyer and a sales rep for high end swimwear and surf apparel for over 13 years so I really have high expectations on service and selection. Francesca BLEW ME AWAY. Clearly she is an expert and literally after suggesting 3 gowns and analyzing my body language, taste level and style, she had me in a $7,000 Badgley Mischka gown that was MY GOWN - only I didn't know it yet. We paraded out to my party where my sister immediately cried and when they flipped the lights off (We're having a black tie evening wedding at Ravens Stadium) the whole salon went "OOOOHHH!!!!"

But I had to be sure. My gals and I trekked up to NYC to the "typical" places. What a joke - and what junk. At least we had awesome food and did some sight seeing. We got back into Baltimore at 11:00pm on a Friday night and I was back at Francesca's at 10am the next morning. She put me back in my Badgley Mischka gown, got me in the shoes and the veil and I had "my moment". I cried - my bridal party cried and we just knew it was the one. We were all offered champagne in crystal flutes and I HAD to get my photo with my fairy godmother, Francesca! I wanted to write this review online so sophisticated and discerning brides know where to go. There is nothing like the service, sophistication, professionalism and industry knowledge that is offered at Francesca's anywhere else - not even in NYC!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
7718 Belair Road, Nottingham, MD 21236

Francesca’s Bridal Salon is a full service salon, offering brides and grooms the most up-to-date look with an unique collection of dresses and tuxedos to accommodate them and their party. Our trained and experienced consultants will assist you in an intimate and relaxed setting. Our talented seamstresses personalize your fit and customize to your taste, making each dress your “very own”.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Dress & Attire
Event Types: Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms
ENDORSEMENTS (3)
Francesca's Bridal Salon is a hidden gem of a store. They have beautiful gowns, wonderful customer service and they give each bride a wonderful wedding dress shopping experience. Highly recommended.
Francesca's Bridal is a wedding salon from Baltimore, MD. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Washington, D.C, Virginia, and surrounding areas. Francesca's Bridal is a professional wedding dress salon that has been part of the Baltimore wedding industry for 13 years. We specialize in bridal gowns, bridesmaids dresses, mothers dresses, special occasion dresses, tuxedos, suits and accessories