Four Points by Sheraton Tallahassee Downtown

Value
4.2
Flexibility
3.8

Our wedding reception was AMAZING! The Four Points staff was so kind, organized, and extremely attentive; not only to my husband and I but also to our guests. Kendyl Jarvis made planning the reception so easy for us. She helped us with every little detail & truly put me at ease. She was so quick to call me or email me, she was never upset when we asked to see the reception room almost every other week, and most of all she made an exciting yet somewhat stressful time fun. After a beautiful reception, the four points had great honeymoon suite for us. They were so attentive to every detail in making our wedding reception perfect. I highly recommend the Four Points! I would do business with them again. :D

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
316 West Tennessee Street, Tallahassee, FL 32301

Four Points Tallahassee Downtown is perfect for gatherings of 10 to 275 people. The largest ballroom can accommodate 200 in a banquet setting, and several break-out rooms can be used for conferences or social events.

The lower level features 7,100 square feet of total meeting space. Also, our hotel has 10,000 square feet of exterior pre-function space, including a garden patio, an expansive pool deck, and an outdoor bar.

We’re happy to provide comprehensive catering services, with a full menu for all three meal periods and several break and bar options. In addition to state-of-the-art audiovisual technology, we offer wedding packages for every budget. Our hotel also has free green-meeting packages for those who want to arrange environmentally friendly events.

Our hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Tallahassee, near Florida State University and Tallahassee's Courthouse and Civic Center.

Catering Manager contact information 850-422-4200

catering@fourpointstallahasseedowntown.com

+/- read less
Details
Maximum capacity: 200
Wedding services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Catering: Outside Cake
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
Great place for any special event
Four Points by Sheraton Tallahassee Downtown is a wedding Venue from the Big Bend Area. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Tallahassee, North Florida, and Panhandle. Four Points by Sheraton Tallahassee Downtown is a professional wedding Venue that has been part of the Capital City wedding industry for 1 years. We specialize in Rehearsal Dinners, Wedding Receptions