Found in Nature

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Todd Schick & Susan Barnhart's Wedding
05/22/2015

Our flowers were gorgeous for our special day!! I met with Rhae and right away I knew she was the perfect florist for our wedding. She's very professional, has fantastic and classy ideas, and is incredibly knowledgeable about the types of flowers we could use for the effect I was going for, and her comfort level with Loose Mansion as the venue was very invaluable as well. We selected white hydrangea and light pink roses for my bridesmaids, and white hydrangea and white roses for my bouquet. The gentlemen's corsages were all very elegant without being too feminine. My colors were Tiffany Blue and white, and Rhae added that special touch of blue by ever so lightly spraying that color on top of the white hydrangea tall centerpieces-the accent was just perfect to bring in that special color. Every interaction with Rhae was easy, professional and I trusted her judgement and would highly recommend her services. A special thank you to Rhae for making my flowers look so beautiful, and for working so well within our budget.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Kansas City, MO 64138

Found in Nature is a boutique custom floral studio located in Kansas City, MO, and serving the greater Kansas City metro area*.  Our company was founded by owner and designer Rhae Adams in 2005.  We are growing every year by providing outstanding service and florals that translate dreams into reality.  We pride ourselves in helping couples whatever those dreams may be - big or small, grand or simple, traditional or wild.  Don't know what your dream is yet?  That's normal.  We enjoy working with couples to define their visions, and then execute those plans with care and passion.

We do one wedding each week.  Your wedding should be as important to your florist as it is to you. Our team will bring our passion for beautiful, unique florals and outstanding service to your day.  From free consults in a location convenient to you, to itemized bids so you understand where your money is going, to complimentary delivery and setup, our focus will be on serving you and honoring your wedding.  It is our priviledge to be involved in your day, and we will treat it that way.

*Not around KC? That's not a problem. We are happy to travel to your location for a reasonable fee.

+/- read less