Found in Nature

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Since our wedding theme was Elegant Vintage Garden, I knew that flowers were going to be a very important part of our wedding from the start. I checked reviews online and interviewed several florists in our area. When I met with Rhae from Found in Nature for the first time, I knew I had found the perfect person to ensure our flowers would be something very special! Rhae’s deep understanding of colors and textures, her expertise knowing the different types of flowers and what would be in season, and showing me the different flower and greenery options that fit in my budget in her flowers reference book was incredibly helpful.

We engaged Rhae to create our bouquets, boutonnieres, flower girl floral crowns; to provide a large amount of flowers and herbs for our reception centerpieces; and to bring lavender stalks to add to our ceremony aisle chair decorations. I asked her to create florals that looked like they were just picked from a garden and she created that look for us perfectly! All of our flowers and herbs were gorgeous – completely fresh, natural, smelled so good, and looked perfect all night! She wrapped lace from my mother’s wedding dress over my bridal bouquet’s ribboned handle– it looked beautiful! The centers of our reception tables looked like little gardens of cut flowers – exactly what I wanted.

Many of our guests told us they had never seen such a beautiful array of so many kinds of natural garden flowers before at a wedding and asked if they could take the flowers and herbs home at the end of the reception. We were thrilled they liked our flowers so much that they wanted to keep enjoying them for days after the wedding in their own homes!

Thanks to Rhae and Found in Nature, we now have a lifetime of beautiful floral memories that we will relive with joy every time we see and smell the same kinds of flowers and herbs that were used in our wedding for many years to come!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Kansas City, MO 64138

Found in Nature is a boutique custom floral studio located in Kansas City, MO, and serving the greater Kansas City metro area*.  Our company was founded by owner and designer Rhae Adams in 2005.  We are growing every year by providing outstanding service and florals that translate dreams into reality.  We pride ourselves in helping couples whatever those dreams may be - big or small, grand or simple, traditional or wild.  Don't know what your dream is yet?  That's normal.  We enjoy working with couples to define their visions, and then execute those plans with care and passion.

We do one wedding each week.  Your wedding should be as important to your florist as it is to you. Our team will bring our passion for beautiful, unique florals and outstanding service to your day.  From free consults in a location convenient to you, to itemized bids so you understand where your money is going, to complimentary delivery and setup, our focus will be on serving you and honoring your wedding.  It is our priviledge to be involved in your day, and we will treat it that way.

*Not around KC? That's not a problem. We are happy to travel to your location for a reasonable fee.

+/- read less