Found in Nature

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Julie
03/21/2015

Rhae is wonderful to work with. I felt comfortable working with her from our initial meeting and knew she would handle everything perfectly. We had a lot of flowers at our wedding and I will be the first to admit, I know nothing about flowers! When I met with Rhae I told her that I was open and needing her suggestions for flowers that would be in season and flowers that would hold up during pictures. She couldn't have been better at what I needed. She reviewed (at her request) my Pinterest board and understood immediately the look I was going for. She provided me with a lot of great suggestions and was very easy to work with (I increased our flower order three or four times). The day of the wedding her staff was at the church before I was! They had everything set up in plenty of time and it was beautiful! I received TONS of compliments on all of our flowers! They also did table arrangements for the reception, which I even had guys compliment us on! Her staff moved flowers from the church to the reception- this was worth every penny; and they picked up vases /flowers at the end of the night- I was a little hesitant on this as I wanted to take flowers home, but in the end didn't want my parents worrying about it. We took a couple vases home, which was plenty and I'm so glad we had the staff there to pick up the rest. My parents never would have been able to take all the vases and flowers home. Fantastic experience working with Rhae- I would recommend her for any event!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Kansas City, MO 64138

Found in Nature is a boutique custom floral studio located in Kansas City, MO, and serving the greater Kansas City metro area*.  Our company was founded by owner and designer Rhae Adams in 2005.  We are growing every year by providing outstanding service and florals that translate dreams into reality.  We pride ourselves in helping couples whatever those dreams may be - big or small, grand or simple, traditional or wild.  Don't know what your dream is yet?  That's normal.  We enjoy working with couples to define their visions, and then execute those plans with care and passion.

We do one wedding each week.  Your wedding should be as important to your florist as it is to you. Our team will bring our passion for beautiful, unique florals and outstanding service to your day.  From free consults in a location convenient to you, to itemized bids so you understand where your money is going, to complimentary delivery and setup, our focus will be on serving you and honoring your wedding.  It is our priviledge to be involved in your day, and we will treat it that way.

*Not around KC? That's not a problem. We are happy to travel to your location for a reasonable fee.

+/- read less