ForeverFiances Plantable Invitations

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

I am in love with this company! I can't say enough good things about their product and level of service.
The fact that the invitations were plantable is what first drew me in, but the responsiveness and attention to detail would make me recommend Forever Fiances to everyone and anyone. I have never before worked with a vendor or company that was so personal!
When I received each of my free proofs and replied back with a question, change, or approval, an actual person wrote me back, and right away.
I asked for rapid printing and they worked hard to turn everything around quickly, delivering even earlier than expected.
When my package came in the mail with the invitations in it, i was shocked to find that they WRAPPED all components in pretty, recycled paper, including little drawings of hearts and other happy love-themed things on each package! They had even included a hand-written note to me and my fiance wishing us happiness and blessings! It was so special and made me feel like they really made my invitations with love and care (I know it sounds silly, but that's how it felt!)
The is the best customer service I've ever received -- AND the invitations were gorgeous and perfect. I have been receiving compliments from everyone!

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
BLOG

Eco-Chic & Plantable Wedding Invitations ™

Our Story

ForeverFiances was launched in early 2008 and soon became the reference worldwide for plantable wedding invitations™. We are passionate about a few things: love & integrity, beautiful 100% recycled papers, bringing huge smiles to our customers and being thoughtful and more kind to the earth.

We specialize in eco-friendly wedding stationery and AWESOME Customer Service.

Created with 100% recycled paper and embedded with wildflower seeds or garden herbs, our invitations will WOW your guests they learn your invite can planted!

Whether you are looking for green wedding invitations , plantable invitations, affordable wedding invitations, plantable wedding favors and unique thank you notes. Famous for its original "all in one" format, send n seal invitations, which can be sent without envelopes! Our seeded paper invitations will set the stage of your unique green theme wedding.

Plus, if you're in the market for truly unique holiday cards, party invitations, corporate stationery, formal business invitations (gala) and more, we invite you to check out Green Business Print for more inspirations!

Why We Think Differently

Easy Personalization with Fast & Professional Design Team

Our design team takes great pride in preparing your digital proofs. Unlike other websites with "fancy" computer generated algorithms that spit out your text in set format, we will review your text and take care of the spacing, format, fonts, review wedding etiquette. You can count on our expertise.

Also we've working on an application that lets you preview fonts and colors! 90% of our designs can be entirely customized. This means colors, text, fonts and papers.

Your Guests Will Call to Thank You

If you cannot find the perfect design (among hundred of designs)

Just let us know what you have in mind. Our in-house design team would be proud to create your very own custom design (small fee may apply). Email us your theme, colors and the general feel of your wedding.

Tree Themes are our speciality

Details
Products: Catalog Products, Custom Products
Services: Assembly, Design, Printing
Specialties: Color Matching Proofs, Letterpress, Recycled Paper, Soy Based Inks
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
The best Wedding Invitations on the planet!
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
ForeverFiances Plantable Invitations is a wedding Invitations from California. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New York, Canada, and Australia. ForeverFiances Plantable Invitations is a professional wedding invitations that has been part of the green wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in Plantable Wedding Invitations