Forever I Do Weddings

Forever I Do Weddings

Creating the wedding of your dreams!

436 Suite A Racetrack Road
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547 | map
Weddings: Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / Green, ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
About Us

Forever I Do Weddings is a family-owned and operated business that specializes in destination beach weddings.  We are a complete wedding service; we plan, coordinate, and supervise everything from the beginning of your planning to your exit to your honeymoon.  We plan and coordinate all type and size weddings from small and intimate to large and elegant in varieties of venues from churches to beaches, gardens, resorts, boats, etc.

Whether it is just the two of you or a catered affair with all your family and friends, we pay attention to every detail and provide the extra service that makes the difference between a great wedding and an extraordinary wedding.

From a simple barefoot on the beach ceremony to a formal church event, let us personalize the wedding you have always hoped to have without the headache.

The planning of your wedding should be an enjoyable process.  Our consultants take care of as much or as little that you need them to.  We have a team of experts to offer advice from the selection of your flowers to remaining within your budget to wedding etiquette and proper format.  We pride ourselves on creating simple and elegant events that for years to come you will be proud of.

Our goal is to customize each detail to create the wedding of your dreams.  Forever I Do Weddings has the expertise — you provide the details.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Words cannot express the gratitude that I have for this company! Stacey, Annette and my hairstylist Jessica were BEYOND my expectations! I live in Nashville and was weary about a company planning my wedding in Destin, FL but they did everything I asked for! They planned everything in 3 months! Everything was perfect! Though it was a wedding for just my husband and I, I felt like a QUEEN! They went above and beyond to make sure my day was about me! I didn't meet them in person until the day of my wedding, but I felt like I've known them for years!!! My bouquet was GORGEOUS, our venue was beautiful and the weather was PERFECT. I would recommend ANYONE who is planning a wedding or vow renewal in the Destin area to PLEASE go to them! I can't believe how perfect my wedding day was. THANK YOU FOREVER I DO WEDDINGS!

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
Services Used: Wedding Planning
Associations I Belong to
Forever I Do Weddings is a wedding planner from Destin, Florida. We service weddings througout the local area, including Fort Walton Beach, Beaches of South Walton, and Panama City Beach. Forever I Do Weddings is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Destin, Florida wedding industry for 21 years. We specialize in destination wedding planning, full service, day of coordination, partial planning, and full planning
850-314-9448
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards