Forever I Do Weddings

Forever I Do Weddings

Creating the wedding of your dreams!

436 Suite A Racetrack Road
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547 | map
Services: Day-Of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Wedding: Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military
About Us

Forever I Do Weddings is a family-owned and operated business that specializes in destination beach weddings.  We are a complete wedding service; we plan, coordinate, and supervise everything from the beginning of your planning to your exit to your honeymoon.  We plan and coordinate all type and size weddings from small and intimate to large and elegant in varieties of venues from churches to beaches, gardens, resorts, boats, etc.

Whether it is just the two of you or a catered affair with all your family and friends, we pay attention to every detail and provide the extra service that makes the difference between a great wedding and an extraordinary wedding.

From a simple barefoot on the beach ceremony to a formal church event, let us personalize the wedding you have always hoped to have without the headache.

The planning of your wedding should be an enjoyable process.  Our consultants take care of as much or as little that you need them to.  We have a team of experts to offer advice from the selection of your flowers to remaining within your budget to wedding etiquette and proper format.  We pride ourselves on creating simple and elegant events that for years to come you will be proud of.

Our goal is to customize each detail to create the wedding of your dreams.  Forever I Do Weddings has the expertise — you provide the details.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We got married September 13,2014 in Destin, Florida on Miramar Beach. Hiring Forever I Do Weddings to plan our dream wedding was by far the best decision we made. Planning a destination wedding can be very stressful but Stacy relieved me of all stress. Each and every time I spoke with her she brightened my day. You can truly tell she absolutely loves her job and she is awesome at it!!! I would not change one thing about our wedding! Every last detail was perfect. I always seem to worry about the little things so I was nervous about having someone I didn't know decorate for my big day and having a hair stylist that I didn't know do my hair. When I look at pictures I will never understand why I was worried about anything. The hair stylist did an amazing job and I felt like I had known her for years. Walking from our condo down to the beach to get married and seeing all of my dreams turned into reality was something I will never forget! The decorations were exactly like I had pictured, the flowers were beautiful, the coordinator had everyone in place, and Stacy was there snapping breathtaking photos. It was an absolute perfect day for me to marry my best friend!!! When we received our photos and video of the wedding it felt like we were reliving our big day. Stacy is a top notch photographer. I have had many people tell me that our pictures are the best wedding pictures they have ever seen and I would definitely have to agree! We also had a videographer that did an amazing job. It seemed like the wedding went by so fast so we love having a video that we can watch over and over again! I cannot thank Forever I Do Weddings enough. Our wedding would not have been a dream come true without them. For any couples planning a wedding I highly recommend Forever I Do Weddings to plan a one of a kind stress-free wedding!!!

Love, A.J. and Brittani Stevens

• Wedding: 09/13/2014
Services Used: Wedding Planning
Associations I Belong to
Forever I Do Weddings is a wedding planner from Destin, Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Fort Walton Beach, Beaches of South Walton, and Panama City Beach. Forever I Do Weddings is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Destin, Florida wedding industry for 21 years. We specialize in destination wedding planning, full service, day of coordination, partial planning, and full planning
850-314-9448
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards