For Goodness Cakes

For Goodness Cakes

Delicious dipped in beauty!

6070 Dawson Blvd
Suite C
Norcross, GA 30093 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Health license: Yes
About Us

For Goodness Cakes is the bakery of choice for the selectively discerning cake connoisseur. We specialize in providing beautifully decorated works of art with delectably moist and homemade flavor. Whether you envision a sweet, chic and contemporary wonder, or a luxurious twist to traditional southern charm, your cake will be custom engineered to incorporate the unique vision, feeling and spirit of your special day.

For Goodness Cakes has been in business since 2001. Our goal is to provide moist, delicious and beautiful wedding cakes to match the wedding of your dreams. Once you taste our cakes, you will be pleasantly surprised because most people are accustomed to wedding cakes always being dry. No one should have to eat dry cakes! Our cakes are sponge cakes; we do not use "simple syrups", which many bakeries do to try to add moisture to their dry cakes. If a cake is baked correctly, it will be moist without needing to pour syrup on it.

One of our specialties is being able to make our buttercream look as smooth and clean as fondant.  You can get the fondant look without the added cost or chewy fondant texture. Most of our cakes are iced with buttercream, but we can also use white chocolate cream cheese and cream cheese buttercream.

Customer service is very important to us. Many of our customers become true friends and even feel like family. We take great pride in delivering the highest level of personal attention to our customers.  The wedding day is one of the most memorable days in someone’s life, and it is our goal to try and take some of the stress out of the wedding planning by giving the bride the peace of mind that her wedding cake will be just like she dreamed of and her guests will be telling her how much they enjoyed her wedding cake.  We offer wedding cakes for a large range of budgets from $400-$5000 .  The level of attention and service is the same whether you order a $400 cake or a $5000 cake.

We look forward to the opportunity to work with you and be a sweet part of your special day!

For more information, contact 404-483-3916 or email info@forgoodnesscakes.net
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This review could be simple - If you want the absolute BEST tasting wedding cake out there, you should hire Melonie. I chose the almond cake and the strawberry cake for mine. She delivered on flavor, texture and satisfaction. And, the best part is that once I got back from my honeymoon, people were still talking about how delicious it was. But, let's take it up a notch. Yes flavor is important... but the pictures at the wedding might be just as. And Melonie's creative, artful eye delivered heavy on this one. She combined delicate, sparkly sugar crystals with elegant lace overlay and gold ribboned fondant to create a grand and regal cake worthy of a cover shoot. People literally gasped when they saw it. Melonie was easy to work with, open to my suggestions and extremely careful to stay close to my vision, offering her own ideas where appropriate. I will try and swindle all the cakes I ever order out of her, wedding or not!

• Wedding: 04/07/2012
Services Used: Wedding Cake
Endorsements
I love working with For Goodness Cakes! Not only are their cakes the MOST delicious but their design is Flawless! I love how Mel can really make anything! She is very creative and has an amazing staff! I love bringing my clients to her for cake tastings. It is an experience one on one you don't want to miss. I can't wait till the next event to use her again.
For Goodness Cakes is a wedding cake baker from Atlanta GA. We service weddings througout the local area, including Nocross, Roswell, and Gwinnett. For Goodness Cakes is a professional wedding cake baker that has been part of the Atlanta GA wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in delicious and moist custom couture wedding cakes
404-483-3916
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards