Footers Catering

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

I am overwhelmed with appreciation and gratitude for Footers. The entire catering process was seamless. Abby, our rep, was incredible. She returned emails within a few hours--which was something not one other catering company did for me. Footers is affordable and clearly not out to gouge my wedding budget. Abby truly wanted to make it about my husband and I. She wasn't pushy or acted like she knew what would be best. She was obviously the expert, but didnt come off as rude or all-knowing. She thoughtfully guided us, listened to us, and accommodated everything. She was there on the wedding night just to make sure it went smoothly and then had Sharon, an associate, personally take care of my husband and I for the remainder of the night. The food was awesome. Everyone LOVED the Mac and Cheese bar as well as the late night breakfast burritos. Also, they set up and took down all the chairs and tables, they were on time, and it was perfectly flawless. Footers was a hit all around, and should I ever need catering again, I won't hesitate one minute. Use Footers. They're the absolute experts, and you will NOT have to worry about this on your wedding day. I can't say enough! Thank you, Abby and Footers!!

Services Used: Catering
LOCATION
4190 Garfield Street, Denver, CO 80216

Pay Your Guests The Ultimate Compliment

Footers Catering is renowned for our commitment to exceptional quality and incredible service. As a top Denver caterer, we use the best ingredients, catering the freshest foods cooked on site at your event. Footers Catering creates specialized festive atmospheres for any occasion, and brings fabulous personal service to all of our clients and ... read more

Footers Catering is renowned for our commitment to exceptional quality and incredible service. As a top Denver caterer, we use the best ingredients, catering the freshest foods cooked on site at your event. Footers Catering creates specialized festive atmospheres for any occasion, and brings fabulous personal service to all of our clients and their guests.

Footers Catering is proud to offer full event coordination. Our multi-talented event planners ensure your wedding, private party, holiday, corporate or charitable event is remembered. Our catering services can turn your culinary desires into reality, creating a truly memorable experience.

Pay your guests the ultimate compliment, and call Footers Catering today.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Catering
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras
PROS I KNOW (68)