Footers Catering

Professionalism
4.7
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I used Footers for our wedding this past weekend for a wedding of 115. They were AWESOME. I cannot say enough good things about Kari or the entire Footers team. They were flexible with our menu choices, and we had several vegetarians and they provided awesome vegetarian options. I could not have been more thrilled with their service! Our guest raved about the food and service all night! THANK YOU!

Services Used: Catering
LOCATION
4190 Garfield Street, Denver, CO 80216

Pay Your Guests The Ultimate Compliment

Footers Catering is renowned for our commitment to exceptional quality and incredible service. As a top Denver caterer, we use the best ingredients, catering the freshest foods cooked on site at your event. Footers Catering creates specialized festive atmospheres for any occasion, and brings fabulous personal service to all of our clients and ... read more

Footers Catering is renowned for our commitment to exceptional quality and incredible service. As a top Denver caterer, we use the best ingredients, catering the freshest foods cooked on site at your event. Footers Catering creates specialized festive atmospheres for any occasion, and brings fabulous personal service to all of our clients and their guests.

Footers Catering is proud to offer full event coordination. Our multi-talented event planners ensure your wedding, private party, holiday, corporate or charitable event is remembered. Our catering services can turn your culinary desires into reality, creating a truly memorable experience.

Pay your guests the ultimate compliment, and call Footers Catering today.

+/- read less
Details
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
PROS I KNOW (68)