Foodz Catering

Foodz Catering

Elegant. Delectable. Artful. Memorable.

1759 1st Ave S
Seattle, WA 98134 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Ser...
Maximum capacity: 1000
Bar services: Cash Bar, Open Bar
Alcohol services: Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Specialty B...
About Us
Winner of 7 industry awards including Best Wedding and Best Off-Premise Catered Event!

This is done through lusciously innovative food.

Internationally inspired menus.

Artistic presentations.

Professional planning and service.

Since 1997, FOODZ has set the standard for reception catering throughout the Puget Sound.

Contact us for a Complimentary Consultation at 206-297-9634 or Shelby@foodzcatering.com
Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I wish I could eat my wedding meal every night. Seriously. I get cravings for the farfalle pasta salad with walnuts and gorgonzola. I dream about the moist, tender chicken with bacon, mustard, and reisling sauce. How is it possible that Foodz Catering was able to feed 120 people with more ease than I have trying to feed just myself?! And they do it in style, with the most amazing customer service, flexibility, and professionalism you can imagine. You have to be able to rely on your vendors, especially your caterer... they are such a huge part of the guests' wedding experience. Foodz absolutely delivers. They rearranged tables to fit in unexpected guests, they cleaned up our centerpieces at the end of the night, they made sure my husband and I had something to eat despite the craziness of the day, they were friendly and accommodating, and (duh) the food was INCREDIBLE. I would have paid double for the value we received. I cannot recommend Foodz highly enough... They made the wedding planning process and the wedding itself so smooth and enjoyable, it made me want to get married every weekend!!

• Wedding: 03/03/2012
Services Used: Catering
Endorsements
Foodz Catering creates some of the most innovative and beautifully presented food around. Everything is so finished and complete, right down to the type of serving dishes and table dressing. Shelby and her staff are a delight to work with and their customer service is complete. Acalia is a venue that lends itself to unlimited decorating possibilities, and a great flow for guests.
Foodz Catering is a wedding Caterer from Seattle, Washington. We service weddings througout the local area, including Seattle, Bellevue, and Tacoma. Foodz Catering is a professional wedding Caterer that has been part of the Seattle, Waghington wedding industry for 14 years. We specialize in providing lusciously innovative food
206-297-9634
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards