Folster Video

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

If you're in the market for a wedding videographer, save yourself the vendor searching and use Folster Video!! I simply cannot say nice enough things about Jeremy and the quality of his work. Right from the very beginning he was attentive and responsive. Our conversations on the phone made me feel so comfortable, as if I was talking to an old friend, even though we had never met in person. The day of the wedding Jeremy was on time and began filming right away. He was always unobtrusive and fun to be around! Our guests are still talking about his professionalism and expertise he showed throughout the evening.
Jeremy sent our highlight video two days after the wedding. To say I was pleased is an understatement. He totally, and completely nailed it. Everything was perfect, and exactly what I wanted. It instantly brought tears to my eyes and I truly could not be happier that I have this amazing video to relive my wedding day over and over.

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
Blackstone, MA 01504

Bride's Choice Wiiner 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013!

Professional DSLR video production for your wedding or special event.

Capturing your memories so you can cherish and share them for years to come in either DVD or Blu-Ray format.

Bride's Choice Wiiner 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013!

Professional DSLR video production for your wedding or special event.

Check out my packages then shoot me an email or give me a call if you have any questions or would like me to send you a free sample DVD.

I am a Videographer with several years of experience in various aspects of video production.  After earning my bachelor’s degree in television and video production from Emerson College I spent 5  years living in Los Angeles.  While there I worked on “The West Wing.”  After moving home to Massachusetts I married my high school sweetheart.

+/- read less