Folster Video

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Showed up on time and was extremely pleasant all day throughout our hectic wedding! Our photographer got a flat tire and he completely took initiative by snapping some shots with his camera until she was able to make it. I would recommend Jeremy to anyone!

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
Blackstone, MA 01504

Bride's Choice Wiiner 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013!

Professional DSLR video production for your wedding or special event.

Capturing your memories so you can cherish and share them for years to come in either DVD or Blu-Ray format.

Bride's Choice Wiiner 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013!

Professional DSLR video production for your wedding or special event.

Check out my packages then shoot me an email or give me a call if you have any questions or would like me to send you a free sample DVD.

I am a Videographer with several years of experience in various aspects of video production.  After earning my bachelor’s degree in television and video production from Emerson College I spent 5  years living in Los Angeles.  While there I worked on “The West Wing.”  After moving home to Massachusetts I married my high school sweetheart.

+/- read less