Focus Photography and Videography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I could not be more over the top about Focus and the AMAZING work they have done for us! Our engagement pictures turned out absolutely beautiful, including the ones that included a 5 year old who can sometimes be less that cooperative.
Then we challenged Kyle and Ashley (his amazing wife!) with a wedding location that had less than stellar places to take photos. However, within minutes of arriving Kyle led us outside and made an ordinary play ground into the back drop of our BEAUTIFUL pictures. I have sent them to everyone I know and the response is always the same: "What awesome pictures!" We have had SOOO many people tell us how amazing our pictures look. For a day that went by too fast, we have every moment preserved in perfect time because of Kyle and Ashley and Focus photography. I could not thank these two anymore for making my beautiful day froze in time for me, my family, and friends to look back on. I would recommend Focus to anyone who wants amazing photographs taken for any occasion.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
3832 NW Barry Road, Apt D, Kansas City, MO 64154
BLOG
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Sweet 16s
Established: 2008