Flowers Etc

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

I absolutely loved working with Debbie for the flowers for my wedding. At our initial meeting I knew she was exactly who I wanted to work with. I came to the meeting with a vague idea of what I wanted. I had pictures upon pictures of different flower arrangements (thanks pintrest) with notes of what I liked and what I didn't like. And as we reviewed them and talked about what I wanted, Debbie just listened and then pulled out her books of flowers, fanned out the pages with what she thought would look good, and voila! she put together a perfect arrangement. When we met again to see the mock up, I loved what she did, and appreciated the fact that she encouraged me to be critical about her work. We made notes of a few changes and then the rest was in her hands. Well, if I was happy with the mock-up, then ecstatic is the only way to describe how I felt about the flowers the day of. They amazing! Beautiful! Fragrant! Elegant! And really just perfect!

Flowers Etc responded with the following comments:

Thank you Molly for your kind words. I really enjoyed working with you and coming up with such beautiful designs using all those gorgeous magenta garden roses! Congratulations again to you and John!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
17151 Newhope St Ste 102, Fountain Valley, CA 92708

High Quality Unique Designs

Flowers Etc. has been specializing in weddings and special events for over 20 years. We at Flowers Etc. are dedicated to our clients and passionate about our designs. From lavish bouquets, to exquisite table decor, every detail is meticulously perfected. Our commitment to person service and attention to detail sets us apart.

Details
Categories: Flowers
Established: 1993
Employees: 6
Accepts: Cash, Check, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
We have had the honor of working with Flowers Etc and their work is amazing. One of the things we look at in order to refer our brides to a florist are the following. * Do they offer quality customer service (will they return your calls/emails) * What do the centerpieces and flowers look like * Do they show up on time, clean and presentable * What do brides say when they see the flowers (positive) Every time we work with Flowers Etc. they are amazing in every category. The work is amazing, they return your calls, they are flexible to the brides designs and wishes but most important, the brides are ALWAYS in awe when the see the flowers for the first time. I strongly recommend you meeting with Flowers Etc. to see if they can create the vision you are looking for as they are one of the best!
Flowers Etc is a wedding Florist from Southern California. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Orange County, San Diego, and Temcula. Flowers Etc is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Southern California wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in lavish bouquets and exquisite table decor for weddings and special events