Flowers Etc

Consultations: Free
Samples: Free
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

Flowers Etc. has been specializing in weddings and special events for over 20 years. We at Flowers Etc. are dedicated to our clients and passionate about our designs. From lavish bouquets, to exquisite table decor, every detail is meticulously perfected. Our commitment to person service and attention to detail sets us apart.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Debbie was an absolute pleasure. She understood my aesthetic from the get-go and worked with me to put together the perfect pieces. I cannot express how wonderful the flowers turned out, from my bouquet to the center pieces to the rustic flower arch I got married under, it was all just magical and just how I imagined. Debbie was also great to work with, replied right away and was right on time for the big day. I would highly recommend Flowers Etc.

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
Services Used: Flowers
Profile Picture
Karin
1 Review
Endorsements
We have had the honor of working with Flowers Etc and their work is amazing. One of the things we look at in order to refer our brides to a florist are the following. * Do they offer quality customer service (will they return your calls/emails) * What do the centerpieces and flowers look like * Do they show up on time, clean and presentable * What do brides say when they see the flowers (positive) Every time we work with Flowers Etc. they are amazing in every category. The work is amazing, they return your calls, they are flexible to the brides designs and wishes but most important, the brides are ALWAYS in awe when the see the flowers for the first time. I strongly recommend you meeting with Flowers Etc. to see if they can create the vision you are looking for as they are one of the best!
Flowers Etc is a wedding Florist from Southern California. We service weddings througout the local area, including Orange County, San Diego, and Temcula. Flowers Etc is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Southern California wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in lavish bouquets and exquisite table decor for weddings and special events
714-839-5295
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards