Flowers Etc

Consultations: Free
Samples: Free
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

Flowers Etc. has been specializing in weddings and special events for over 20 years. We at Flowers Etc. are dedicated to our clients and passionate about our designs. From lavish bouquets, to exquisite table decor, every detail is meticulously perfected. Our commitment to person service and attention to detail sets us apart.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The best! I met with 2 other vendors and Debbie by far was my favorite! Her work is beyond amazing! The thing I liked most about my first visit with Debbie at Flowers Etc was instead of just saying oh yeah we can do this color flowers with this color flower she actually had cards with the pictures of the flowers so I knew exactly what I was getting!

Debbie was so nice and easy to work with. She did a trial run on my main table arrangements and I was beyond thrilled with how the turned out! They were stunning! They looked exactly the same on the day of my wedding!

The day of the wedding Debbie delivered the most beautiful flowers and I couldn't have been happier!

Would highly recommend Debbie & Flowers Etc to everyone!

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
Services Used: Flowers
Profile Picture
Brianna
Endorsements
We have had the honor of working with Flowers Etc and their work is amazing. One of the things we look at in order to refer our brides to a florist are the following. * Do they offer quality customer service (will they return your calls/emails) * What do the centerpieces and flowers look like * Do they show up on time, clean and presentable * What do brides say when they see the flowers (positive) Every time we work with Flowers Etc. they are amazing in every category. The work is amazing, they return your calls, they are flexible to the brides designs and wishes but most important, the brides are ALWAYS in awe when the see the flowers for the first time. I strongly recommend you meeting with Flowers Etc. to see if they can create the vision you are looking for as they are one of the best!
Flowers Etc is a wedding Florist from Southern California. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Orange County, San Diego, and Temcula. Flowers Etc is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Southern California wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in lavish bouquets and exquisite table decor for weddings and special events
714-839-5295
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards