Flowers Etc

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Cindy
06/20/2015

Debbie was amazing to work with. My daughter and I both were both confident in her knowledge and understanding of my daughter Kelli's visions. She was so friendly and a pleasure to work with. She was accommodating when we had a couple of changes to make. Debbie is very professional and really designs gorgeous arrangements and bouquets! Thank you Debbie for helping make my daughter Kelli's wedding day a dream come true!!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
17151 Newhope St Ste 102, Fountain Valley, CA 92708

High Quality Unique Designs

Flowers Etc. has been specializing in weddings and special events for over 20 years. We at Flowers Etc. are dedicated to our clients and passionate about our designs. From lavish bouquets, to exquisite table decor, every detail is meticulously perfected. Our commitment to person service and attention to detail sets us apart.

Details