Flowers By Vince

4.7
Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Vince and Suzanne and I honestly don't know where to begin. At the first meeting, I knew I had found the right florist. Vince was very professional and I had complete confidence from Day 1. We let Vince know what we "wanted" and he let us know what it would cost. We couldn't afford what we wanted and he was great at helping us cut costs without sacrificing quality. He and Suzanne were full of suggestions which is what I needed! They were also always accessible if I had any questions, comments, or concerns. There were even some last minute changes within the last three weeks and he and Suzanne were extremely accommodating and made sure everything worked out. Though I was not there, my Day-Of Coordinator praised Vince and Suzanne for their professionalism during set-up. They are not only great florists, but are just all-around great people. I couldn't imagine working with anyone else! I would most definitely refer all of the friends and family to Flowers by Vince for all of their floral needs. I have not only gained a florist, but I feel as if I have also gained a friend!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
We work out of a studio and on location., Tallahassee, FL 32315

Tallahassee florists, Destin florists,

Flowers By Vince florist specializes in floral designs for weddings, special events, holidays and flower bouquets delivered to your loved ones.     Our goal is to create a wonderful atmosphere designed especially for you. We strive to make each wedding and event unique.  We work closely with each client to create an a
ffair that is personally tailored.     As a client of Flowers by Vince, you are assured personalized service and extraordinary wedding flowers individually tailored to your dreams and your budget.     From ceremony to centerpiece, flowers are the consistent visual element linking all the activities on your wedding day.  This is certainly one of the most important days of your life.  Your wedding flowers should reflect your individuality, style and personality.     Whether you prefer classical elegance or wild and whimiscal, your wedding flowers require attention to detail that only an artistic, creative and highly skilled florist can achieve.  Flowers By Vince has affordable flowers for everyone!
Details