Flowers by Donna

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Donna is such an amazing florist. She eased all my concerns, listened to all my ideas and made them come to life! My flowers were more than I imagined and I couldn't be more grateful! Donna is attentive, open to ideas and questions, and will make your day even more special! I think one of the things I most appreciated about Donna was her positivity. Through all the stress of planning a wedding (from 3 provinces away), Donna was always so positive and happy and that helped keep my energy going! Thank you Donna for making our big day even more special!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
By Appointment, Pincourt, QC J7V 6L2

No wedding is complete without the breathtaking beauty of flowers !

As your personal floral designer, I can bring to life the wedding decor you've always dreamed of !

I work closely with you , to create stunning designer style bridal bouquets , boutonnieres, corsages , reception and ceremony decor.

All at affordable p rices, and the best quality fresh flowers.

Professional set up and delivery in the Greater Montreal Area and the West Island

A certified florist , with over 15 years experience in the floral industry , a leader in customer service , and a true passion for weddings.

Please call Donna at 514 652 9963 , or email  flowersbydona.s@hotmail.com ,to book your complimentary consultation today !

Details
Services offered: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)