FLORIDA WEDDING DJ

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Chester was awesome as a DJ, everything we expected was above and beyond. Very fun and played the exact music we asked for. Also, he came out with us to the crow's nest after the wedding reception and we all had a blast there too. You won't be disappointed with Chester Mann, he is the man!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
Pittsburgh, PA 15212

Wedding Specialist with 23 years experience. Exceeding Your Expectations!

DJ CD MANN will give you a reception that, reflects your tastes, is professional and FUN, involves your guests, and creates a memorable celebration of your Wedding Day.

I will work directly with you on all the details of your event to coordinate your reception while choosing the perfect music selections so that your reception will flow smoothly, be done with professionalism, be fun, and involve your guests. I have over 23 years experience in the Wedding and Entertainment business and I am an experienced Master of Ceremonies, with clear and concise announcements. In addition to my DJ and Emcee skills, I also uses top of the line equipment for outstanding sound quality. And my LED light show is the perfect compliment to the atmosphere that I create.

CONTACT ME TODAY at 941-451-5800

I am equipped to handle outdoor ceremonies and receptions, and I carry liability insurance.

Member of American Disc Jockey Association & South Florida DJ Association.

I cover the Fort Myers, Naples, Cape Coral, Sarasota, Bradenton, Punt Gorda, Bonita Springs, & Port Charlotte areas.

+/- read less