Floral Verde LLC

Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

Floral Verde LLC specializes in unexpected harmonies of flowers and foliage. We view each bouquet, boutonniere, corsage and centerpiece as an opportunity to create a work of art. Our booking is limited to allow for exceptional service. Consultations are by appointment only, so please call ahead.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Janet was the most responsive and creative vendor we used for our wedding. She put together the most beautiful bouquets that were beyond perfect. She always responded quickly and was very straightforward about what was possible within my budget. She was incredibly flexible with vase-drop off days and times, as well as the times to pick up the flowers. I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with Janet, and would recommend her without reservation.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Flowers
Profile Picture
Private User
Endorsements
Floral Verde was the mastermind behind a wedding i documented in 2008. to say that the floral arrangements lit up the entire day is an understatement -- they were by far some of the MOST beautiful & elegant creations i have ever documented!!! i have also had the delight to correspond with Janet & she is an utmost professional, incredibly passionate & caring individual. you will not go wrong by choosing Floral Verde for your big day or event -- that's for sure! :)
513-888-8334
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards