Floral Designs by Lori

Profile Picture
Erica
1 Review
06/27/2015

I absolutely loved working with Lori. She was so responsive -- I would be up late at night on pinterset sending her ideas I liked and she totally got my vision. Even down to the last minute she adjusted based on my last minute needs. Everyone at my wedding talked about the floral and decor and how fabolous, romantic and delicate it was. I'm actually getting Thank you's from my guests and they mention the beautfiul flowers and decor.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Rochester Hills , Auburn Hills, MI 48326

Wedding & Event Flowers

" Floral Design’s by Lori” offers many unique fresh floral designs for weddings and special events, from unique and fragrant bridal bouquets to magnificent reception centerpieces in all sizes, altarpieces, pew decorations, ceremony arches, Gazebos and Chuppah’s in many styles.

We offer many rental décor items such as; silver and gold ... read more

We offer many rental décor items such as; silver and gold mercury glass, vintage or modern candlesticks,lanterns, jumbo glass vases, pillars, urns, branches

Linens and Chiavari Chair packages many colors and styles.

Resin chiavari chairs, ceremony chairs tents, tables, high-top tables, bars. We have teamed up with wonderful designer who can create/build any custom showpieces to bring any theme to life.

NEW for 2013- we are excited to offer our full paper line of invitations, reception cards, menu's, escort cards,thank you cards, save the date cards and much more.

With over 25 years’ experience of selling and buying cut flowers from many areas of the world, we have the resources to find you the very best flowers available. We have been researching flower and testing the newest varieties of cut flowers from many growers. We are very knowledgeable about flowers and will provide you with only the very best….

We offer elegant designs at reasonable prices to help make your vision come to life. We will be happy to help you with all the designs and details for all you Wedding or Special Event flowers.

If you are planning a wedding or event, please call and we will be happy to meet with you, provide a free quote, and develop a specific plan tailored to meet all your floral needs.

Lori Secord

248-894-3585

Serving all of Metro Detroit

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Flowers
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Sweet 16s
Established: 2008
Accepts: Cash, Check
Floral Designs by Lori is a wedding florist from Rochester MI. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Rochester MI, Metro Detroit , and Troy. Floral Designs by Lori is a professional wedding Floral Designer that has been part of the Floal wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in Custom floral designs