Fleurish Floral Designs

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Very flexible with budgets. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to do what I wanted to do in my budget (floral crowns, decor for tables, decor for arbor, bridesmaid bouquets etc) but she was very willing to adapt to my budget and still product quality products. She also offers rental items like mason jars and hurricanes that are way easier to use than buying!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
P.O. Box 221401, Carmel, CA 93922

Never a minimum, but always personalized service.

We have been in business on the Monterey Peninsula since 1991. We specialize in weddings and other one time events such as wine dinners, rehearsal dinners, private parties and fundraisers. By focusing on one event at a time, we can provide you with the attention and care that you deserve. Our goal is to create beautiful settings at reasonable prices. We will try to work within your established budget to achieve the wedding of you dreams. There is never a consultation fee or a minimum.

We travel each week to Watsonville and Salinas to buy fresh flowers directly form the growers. Other exotic flowers can be special ordered from Hawaii and the San Francisco Flower Market. Due to the nature of our business, climate, weather, season and demand all play a roll in the availability of certain flowers and colors. We will try our very best to provide the flowers you request, but we reserve the right to substitute if necessary.

Please look at our Facebook albums https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fleurish-Floral-Designs/108959515841781?ref=tn_tnmn for more photos from recent events as well as all our recent activity!  We look forward to hearing from you!

+/- read less