Flat Creek Country Club

Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 300
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

Looking for a distinctive and elegant wedding reception in the greater Atlanta area? Flat Creek Country Club in Peachtree City specializes in wedding ceremonies and receptions large and small. Whether your wedding is 40 people or 300, we can provide a variety of gourmet wedding menu and service options - including buffet and sit-down meals.

We help make your day perfect by ensuring our staff is well-trained, attentive and courteous - from preparing and presenting delicious food your guests will rave about to ensuring that the ballroom is stunning.  And the view...Spectacular!

Be sure to request our wedding kit that provides answers to all your questions. We are excited to speak with you to see how we can help you plan the wedding of your dreams.

Give us a call at 770-631-5700 or send us an email to kschroeder@canongategolf.com. We’ll be sure to get back to you within 24 hours.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Theda and the Flat Creek Country Club staff was nothing short of Amazing. From day one when my husband and I meet Theda we knew Flat Creek was the place for our wedding. She didn't disappoint us not one time. My husband is very particular about how he likes things and she made sure things were exactly how he wanted and if they were not she changed things until he was pleased. It rain, hailed and storm 10 minutes before or outside ceremony was about to start. Theda, my coordinator, and the flat creek staff transformed the recepition area in less than 30 minutes. Theda is the best and I would recommend FLAT CREEK COUNTRY CLUB to anyone that's getting married.

• Wedding: 03/18/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Endorsements
Flat Creek Country Club, in Peachtree City, has it all when it comes to a wedding venue... delicious food, courteous and efficient staff, picturesque views and a lovely ballroom. The outdoor pavilion is the ideal setting for an outdoor ceremony. This one's a winner!!
Associations I Belong to
Flat Creek Country Club is a wedding venue from Atlanta, GA. We service weddings througout the local area, including Peachtree City, Newnan, and Atlanta. Flat Creek Country Club is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Atlanta, GA wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in beautiful, outdoor wedding ceremonies, golf view receptions, onsite farm-to-table catering
770-631-5700
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards