Flaire Weddings and Events

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Andrea
04/04/2015

Cassandra did everything for me. From flowers, chairs, decor, planning, and setup. She took care of my every need. Super easy to work with and an amazing imagination. The flowers were so beautiful and my bouquet was phenomenal. Every person told us how beautifully everything was set up, I was amazed myself when I finally got to see her vision with my eyes. Her team she brought for wedding setup was on spot and very professional. About 5 minutes before the ceremony we had a rain shower, as soon as it stopped they got outside and have everything ready to go. I cannot say enough good things about these guys. Highly recommend.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
2762 Park St, Jacksonville, FL 32205
BLOG

Imagine your wedding with Flaire!

Flaire Weddings & Events is a boutique planning firm located in Jacksonville, Florida. We plan, design and coordinate weddings in Jacksonville, Amelia Island, Florida, St. Augustine, Florida, and the Southeast Georgia Coast. We specialize in beautifully designed, meaningful celebrations for couples who believe the wedding is just the beginning of a lifetime of memories. Flaire Brides are thoughtful, full of sweet Southern hospitality, stylish, and kind. Think you may be a Flaire bride? Contact us today!

+/- read less
Details
Services: Day-Of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Wedding: Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military
PROS I KNOW (93)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)