Five Star Entertainment

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

I recently got married on November 10, 2012 on Fort Bragg. The place we chose to have the reception, was the O'Club, which is not the most beautiful place in the world. The building was large, which was perfect for our guest list of 250. When we had our initial meeting with 5 star, they were extremely kind and patient. They described in detail what could be done for our reception, and how they could make you feel as if you were in a completely different room. What we invisioned, is what was done. It was as if we were in a completely different building. It was truly a fairy tale. We went with purple colored lighting, which looked absolutely beautiful. We also decided to have a cake light, which made the cake pop out! It was the perfect touch. The last thing we added when it came to lighting, was the monogram. They made a few designs, and we were able to choose from there. The DJ made everything flow so perfectly. There was not a glitch in anything. Not only did he keep all of our guest on the floor, but he would check in very often to make sure that my husband and I were ok with everything that was going on. He really had a way of interacting with the guests. There were people dancing that I never thought would be up dancing, which was really nice to see. I had no idea that having the photo booth was going to be such a big hit!!! All of the guests LOVED it! When I returned to work after the honeymoon, my coworkers had all of the pictures in their stands all over the place. They came out beautiful. It was really nice how 5 star provided props and made it fun. I could not have asked for better service. There was no need to worry about how the reception would flow and if our guests were going to enjoy themselves. 5 star took care of everything! I would definitely recommend having them coordinate your wedding.

Patricia Acosta and Randol Mendoza

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
LOCATION
2556 Mount Haven Lake Drive, Fayetteville, NC 28306

DJ's, Photo Booths, Event Lighting, Monogram Projection, Photography, Videography, Equipment Rentals

Five Star Entertainment is North Carolina’s most requested Entertainment service and the one stop shop for all of your event needs. From DJs, Photo Booth Rentals, Dynamic Room Lighting, Karaoke Systems to Audio-Visual Equipment Rentals, we have it covered. We handle every aspect of your function including pre-planning, event coordination and emceeing. Our focus on customer service and our world-class, on-going training program sets us apart from our competition. You will be very satisfied with our high standards, organization and business ethics. Let us take your vision from imagination to reality.

+/- read less
Details
Genres: Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
Services: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC
Equipment: Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting
ENDORSEMENTS (6)
I’ve known Mark for about 10 years now and every time I work with him or a member of his team, they do nothing but impress me. They are there to service the client and they do it well. They are true professionals at what they do and always present themselves as such. Prices are reasonable for the service and quality that you receive.
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)
Five Star Entertainment is a wedding entertainment company from Fayetteville, North Carolina. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Fayetteville, Raleigh, and South Carolina. Five Star Entertainment is a professional wedding DJ, Emcceing, Photo Booth, Lighting, and Coordination company that has been part of the North Carolina wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in taking the vision you have for your wedding, and making it a reality