Fisheye Studio

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

WE LOVE LOVE LOVE FISHEYE STUDIOS!!!!

I didn't think pictures and video were that important in the beginning but husband did. So when I was doing my research, I looked up the videos Fisheye had online and I could not stop watching them! So of course we had to meet them! Joshua was very flexible and easy to contact...he took the time out to set up a meeting with us in our short wedding errand trip back in February. We both immediately clicked with Joshua and Michael! They were the only video/photo people we meet who actually tried to get to know US and not just hand over a bunch of albums for us to look at to get to know them. They were very enthusiastic and we can tell that they love what they do.
Michael did such an awesome job with our engagement pictures. It was raining when we did our shoot but it didn't matter. The pictures were beautiful! He is very easy going and very comfortable to be around with.
Same goes with Joshua and Kameron. It was easy for us to forget that the cameras were rolling when they were there; they made all the wedding party and the parents very comfortable while they film all the getting ready stuff.
And the same day edit--just look up their videos--they speak for themselves!

Services Used: Photography, Videography
LOCATION
Honolulu, HI 96814
BLOG

Award Winning Wedding Cinematography & Photography

a small boutique studio that specializes in wedding films and photography.  we take a limited number of couples per year in order to capture the complete story of the wedding experience.

Contact us for additional information via email info@fisheyestudio.com or via phone 800-394-6420.

Details
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling
Packages: Ceremony, Edited Video, High Definition Video, Montage - Wedding Highlights, Multiple Cameras, Multiple Vid...
Liability Insurance: Yes
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
I can't say enough about not only the professionalism of Fisheye Studio but the dedication that they bring to all of their events. Often one of the first vendors to arrive, they work very hard to capture the events of each couples special day. Their photography and videography is exquisite! Karine France-Matsumoto-Seasons of Life Wedding and Event Planning LLC
Fisheye Studio is a wedding videographers from hawaii. We service weddings throughout the local area, including oahu, maui, and kauai. Fisheye Studio is a professional wedding videographers that has been part of the hawaii wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in wedding videography and photography.