Fisheye Studio

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

LOOK NO FURTHER! U have found the BEST cinematographers EVER!!!! From the moment I saw FishEye's first sample, I KNEW they were different. Their videos were like watching a movie! They originated in Hawaii but just in time, they expanded to Orange County/ LA!!!! Yay for ME! Joshua really has a true eye for his edits... We were truly blessed to be able to have them shoot for us! Honestly, my other friends who had other videographers told me they never even watch theirs cuz it wasn't that good... Then saw OURS and were saying WOW all day long and can't stop watching and rewatching it!!!! They keep asking me who FishEye are and they wish they had them for theirs and will refer to anyone! Joshua and his team were truly amazing! Even my parents said, why get a videographer? You have photographer! And why spend money!?! Now, they said, "OH! They are GREAT! No wonder you got them! Good thing you got them!" I truly can't stop watching my video because they literally recaptured my entire day all over again in their "feature film" SO beautifully!!! The day of was so busy it went by so fast... But to relive my day in my feature film feels so awesome!!!! I'm truly truly grateful and blessed to have found FishEye. You won't be disappointed either! I will recommend them to all of my friends!

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
Honolulu, HI 96814
BLOG

Award Winning Wedding Cinematography & Photography

a small boutique studio that specializes in wedding films and photography.  we take a limited number of couples per year in order to capture the complete story of the wedding experience.

Contact us for additional information via email ... read more

Contact us for additional information via email info@fisheyestudio.com or via phone 800-394-6420.

+/- read less