First Look Films

First Look Films

Cinematic films that capture once-in-a-lifetime moments

Seal Beach, CA 90720 | map
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling
Videography services: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance...
About Us

With over a decade of filmmaking & editing experience, I create affordable wedding films that look, sound & feel like true cinematic masterpieces!

A great wedding film captures moments that photographs can't. A great wedding films tells a unique story. A great wedding film makes you feel like you're experiencing your special day all over again. Those are the kind of wedding films I love. Those are the kind of wedding films I make.

But here's the real truth...I used to hate wedding videos.

It was painful watching two-hour videos of the entire ceremony filmed from one boring angle, with practically no music & editing...and definitely no soul. I never saw myself shooting weddings. But then a funny thing happened. Wedding videos starting becoming less "video" and more film. Instead of simply recording connected moments, they started telling stories. Stories that anyone could relate to. Stories that you couldn't wait to share. And that's what got me excited.

I shoot and edit wedding films with the goal of telling a unique story that matters. If you want your wedding day simply recorded to watch once and then collect dust on the shelf, I'm definitely not your guy.

But if you want your day transformed into a cinematic experience that you can treasure for the rest of your life, please drop me a line at (310) 801-7362 or info@firstlookfilms.net

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Noah was a terrific videographer for my wedding. My wife and I were beyond pleased with his service and pricing. He and his assistant were on top of everything the day of wedding. Arrived early and were extremely professional. After our wedding Noah sent us a 'highlight video' within a few days and our full length wedding video within a few weeks. Awesome service at a great price. I would highly recommend Noah to anyone looking for a videographer for any occasion.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Videography
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
First Look Films is a wedding videography company from Orange County. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Los Angeles, Orange County, and Inland Empire. First Look Films is a professional wedding videographer that has been part of the Orange County wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in cinematic wedding films
310-801-7362
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire