First Day Films

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

We've watched our video a few times and absolutely LOVE it! We can't get over how wonderful it is. Really. It is beyond our expectations and such an amazing compilation of the night. It captures everything so wonderfully -- we love the feature, and we really appreciate having the parts of the wedding broken down so we can watch individual sections when we want! We still watch the highlight video all the time too, and friends and family have said how much they love it also.

John and his assistant were super accommodating and great on the day of--they captured everything, but they were never intrusive! John was also wonderful about working with us on the music, as that was very important to us. The music turned out perfect, both on the highlight video as well as on the feature, and we so appreciated his time and effort to make it as perfect for us as possible. Thank you so much!!

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
Northport, NY 11768

Life is a story...and we're going to tell it

"I'm not sure that I want a videographer at my wedding."

"I'm not sure that I want a videographer at my wedding."

Prospective clients tell me this quite often. Over time, people have come to expect the videgrapher to be a major distraction during the most important day of their lives. But when I shoot a wedding, my first priority is to remain as unobtrusive as possible. In fact, many of my clients have told me that they didn't even realize that I was there.

I bring a background in documentary filmmaking to every project. Simply put, I focus on capturing your event exactly as it happens. My finished videos are simple and elegant. They contain no special effects, no glitter, no "cheesy" animations. I want to capture you and your guests naturally. I do not interrupt anyone with spotlights or requests for interviews. In the end, I want you to be able to revisit your wedding day for years to come.

Take a moment to read a bit about me and my acclaimed style of wedding videography. And please feel free to contact me anytime with any questions or concerns you might have. +/- read less
Details