First Day Films

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I knew I would give First Day Films 5 stars before we received our video, and now that I saw it, I wish we could give them more! John is so kind, fun, easy to work with and extremely talented. So many people told me after the wedding that they didn't even notice that his team was filming - there were no bright lights or huge cameras in anyone's face. I couldn't be happier with the experience and finished product, and recommend First Day Films to all - THANK YOU, JOHN!

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
Northport, NY 11768

Life is a story...and we're going to tell it

"I'm not sure that I want a videographer at my wedding."

"I'm not sure that I want a videographer at my wedding."

Prospective clients tell me this quite often. Over time, people have come to expect the videgrapher to be a major distraction during the most important day of their lives. But when I shoot a wedding, my first priority is to remain as unobtrusive as possible. In fact, many of my clients have told me that they didn't even realize that I was there.

I bring a background in documentary filmmaking to every project. Simply put, I focus on capturing your event exactly as it happens. My finished videos are simple and elegant. They contain no special effects, no glitter, no "cheesy" animations. I want to capture you and your guests naturally. I do not interrupt anyone with spotlights or requests for interviews. In the end, I want you to be able to revisit your wedding day for years to come.

Take a moment to read a bit about me and my acclaimed style of wedding videography. And please feel free to contact me anytime with any questions or concerns you might have. +/- read less
Details