Fireseed Catering and Event Gardens

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Deborah
08/31/2014

Fireseed Catering was the perfect venue from start to finish!
Getting engaged in January, I started to plan early and went to visit Fireseed soon after. Even though there were no flowers in bloom during the winter months, I still knew immediately how beautiful the venue would be and how easy the process would develop, while working with owners Dave and Dawn. Between my mom and I, we were constantly emailing with questions and recommendations for vendors on Whidbey Island. Dave always responded promptly and made us feel at ease. He was knowledgeable, kind, and extremely helpful throughout the entire (and rather long) process! I was consistently impressed by his professionalism.
Leading up to and on the day of the event, my whole family and I felt extremely comfortable and confident in the success of the event! Working with both Dave and Dawn, everything ran seamlessly. The gardens and venue space were just incredible and guests were wowed from the moment they arrived! Not only did Fireseed offer incomparable beauty for both our outdoor ceremony and indoor reception, but the food was AMAZING! We are still getting compliments on it! My Maid of Honor who has attended several weddings this year is still preaching that the food was the best food she has ever had at a wedding!
I can't say enough positive things about Fireseed! I feel truly privileged to have had my wedding there and to have been able to work with them. It was a magical and memorable experience for both my now husband and I and our guests! Thank you Fireseed -- we could not be happier!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
6051 S Coles, Langley, WA 98260
       Fireseed Gardens overlooks Maxwelton Valley and the privately owned Miller Lake and is located on Whidbey Island in Washington. On 10 acres you will discover pasture lands for strolling, woods for exploring, a large manicured garden area for ceremonies, and a 3600 sq foot indoor hall serviced by our fully licensed commercial kitchen. Fireseed's grounds are surrounded by annual and perennial flowers, evergreens, sculpltures and art by local artists and craftsmen. A hidden sound system can supply background music as your guests wander the grounds and gardens discovering the charm of Whidbey Islands peaceful beauty. Our hideaway truly removes you from the world right down to the off street parking for all of your guests. We have created a space that feels comfortable and intimate no matter what size event.
       Our fully renovated 3600 square foot Barn includes heat, two bathrooms, a sound system, and an antique bar. Most clients find the charm and elegance of the Barn with its own meditative gardens to need little additional decoration but we are open to different ideas. As your guests journey from the outdoor appetizers to the indoor dinner they are greeted by a new space that only heightens the whole experience. While most ceremonies take place in the picturesque setting of the gardens our indoor venue also offers a backup space for the ceremony that puts all couples at ease. Events of any season can be held on our premises uneffected by the Pacific Northwest's unique weather patterns.
+/- read less