Fiorire Customized Florals by Rosalba

Profile Picture
Princess JuneBug
1 Review
09/08/2012

Rosalba is very creative and she really goes the extra mile to make everything better than expected. Her entire team is very professional and cooperative. Doing business with her was a breeze. I am so glad I chose her to do the flowers for my wedding. I put in a lot of time and effort designing the details for my wedding day. Rosalba was attentive and listened to my visions and brought them all to life. I did not have to worry about anything with her. She is super efficient! Thank you again Rosalba for being so awesome!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
2860 Turner St, Vancouver, BC V5K 2G5

CLASSIC INNOVATIVE CUSTOMIZED

Rosalba is a fully trained floral designer running her business since 2004.  We believe that every wedding is unique and your flowers should be a reflection of you.  You will work personally with Rosalba to take your photos and ideas and combine them with her own creative flair to create both beautiful and memorable pieces that you will still love 50 years from your wedding.

Our flowers have been seen in several wedding magazines, including WedLuxe and Wedding Style, as well as having been invited to attend the exclusive bridal show Creme de la Creme.

Whether you are hosting an intimate gathering or a grand celebration Rosalba is the perfect choice for all your floral needs!

CLASSIC  INNOVATIVE  CUSTOMIZED