Finishing Touch

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Misty was my lifesaver for my wedding. Our big day would not of been possible without her. I seriously was not stressed at all on the day of my wedding. She fixed a million problems before hand. My numbers were messed up three days before my wedding weekend and she fixed the problem flawlessly! I recommend all brides (big or small weddings) to have a wedding planner. The Mill at Lebanon includes Finishing Touch in their wedding packages. However, go ahead and pay the extra money and get the day of coordination! It was seriously one of the best decisions of planning my wedding! I love Misty and she is amazing!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
1010 Jacquelin Drive, Lebanon, TN 37087

Finishing Touch specializes in customizing and helping you organize that perfectly memorable day. Complete wedding planning, coordination, la Carte services & or Exquisite custom floral designs. Your first consultation is Free, we will work with any budget, local or Destination Weddings.

Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s