Filmtwist Productions

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

When I got engaged and the topic of Wedding Videography came up I kind of cringed. I have worked in TV and Film Production for over 10 years so I know what goes in to making good video. In general I was kind of against the idea of a wedding video until I went to a good friends wedding where Filmtwist had done a Same Day Edit. I was pretty blown away with the caliber of their production and how they managed to seamlessly edit it into a beautiful and personalized short video.

After further research into other wedding videographers I was convinced Filmtwist was the ONLY videographers I wanted to go with. What sets Filmtwist apart is that they aren't just wedding videographers...they're filmmakers who happen to shoot weddings. Their sensibilities are very refined and polished when it comes to cinematography and storytelling. They could easily, and absolutely, do more commercial work and have a talented crew headed by Deepa....who is absolutely terrific to work with. What is most important about Filmtwist is that their videos really focus on trying to capture the moment, the couple and the wedding over just shooting the same kinds of shots that fit into a pre-scripted formula.

The day of the wedding Deepa rolled in with a good sized crew and a lot of equipment. Two of my groomsmen are in the tv/film industry as well and they were both impressed with what they brought: a 20 ft crane, lots of sliders, cameras, lenses and even an helicopter drone. When it came time for the Same Day Edit, my wife and I were both nervous and excited. When the video played we were both blown away. It was amazing to see our wedding day show that same evening. The quality and level of craft in the production was simply amazing and blew away everyone in attendance. Throughout the day, you could see how hard they worked and how much love they put into what they did. After the video I just ran up to Deepa, gave him a big hug and thanked his entire crew on their amazing job.

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
8 Captain Drive - #461, Emeryville, CA 94608
BLOG

It's Wedding Season! Let us help you capture yours!

Filmtwist productions believes that the best cinema is made by true filmmakers skilled in the art of cinematography, direction, and production. Our services take wedding cinema to the next level by telling a story in a way that is organic and personal to each couple. We offer customized packages for any type of wedding event as well as service for writing scripts around live events. Both founders are writers and directors in the movie industry.  +/- read less
Details