Feet First Eventertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We had an amazing experience with Scott as our DJ at my daughter’s wedding – everything we could have hoped for, and more! We gave him some challenges with an unusual movie/TV theme wedding (which included the wedding party and all guests in costume), and he rose to the occasion. In addition to the usual stuff you would expect from a DJ (setting up the equipment, spinning the tunes, acting as MC, keeping us on timeline), he got into the groove, wore a costume, created a special movie trivia game to set the order of tables heading to the buffet, and helped select just the right music throughout the night, to keep everyone dancing.

And just to throw him an extra challenge, the wedding reception was in our backyard, but the ceremony was actually in our next-door neighbor’s backyard. Scott arrived early to set up the main equipment at our house, set up a second portable music system to handle sound at the ceremony (including microphones), then hustled back over to our yard to have music going as the guests returned, followed by the happy couple’s carefully orchestrated arrival.

I did the original interviews of DJs 6 months before the wedding, thinking I would narrow it down to several candidates for my daughter and her fiancé to interview. After my first phone conversation with Scott, I knew that he was our guy, and I could stop looking. He totally “got” the theme objectives, and had plenty of suggestions right from the start - plus a great sense of humor! Alison and Kevin, in their last year of vet school, did not exactly have flexible schedules to travel to the Bay Area to meet in person, but via email and phone calls, we were able to all work together to get the schedule and music in place.

Our wedding was a huge success and super-fun occasion, thanks in large part to a number of fabulous vendors, with Scott leading the pack. I would most definitely recommend Scott, and hope to have another reason to hire him at some point in the future!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
BLOG

It's the party of your lifetime, why not make it fun?!

"Dancing...it is just like standing but a little bit faster!" We at Feet First Eventertainment pride ourselves in providing superb DJ services for weddings and more. Feet First was established in 1988 by two brothers with Campus Events at UCLA. Over 25 years later, we are still approaching events with the same enthusiasm and care as we did when the company was first founded. We have two offices in California, San Francisco and Los Angeles, which means we can service the entire state of California. We have different wedding packages and many different DJs to suit everyone’s needs.

We believe that weddings should be elegant and all about the couple. You will not be getting a so called “cheesy” or an “all about me” type of DJ. Each one of our events are personalized to the couple. We strongly believe that every event is special and different. We do not have a set playlist that we just take with us. We are deciding what is played next live at the event. We are phenomenal at reading the crowd and getting everyone up and dancing while staying within the couple’s musical guidelines.

Please give us a call to hear in details all the services that we can provide to you on your special day or tell us some information about your wedding, and we’ll get back to you in order to discuss your special day!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: DJ
Established: 1988
Employees: 20
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (3)
I had the pleasure of working with Feet First only very recently, and it won't be the last. They are organized when it comes to scheduling the important wedding events, work hard to accommodate special requests and extensive "Do Not Play" lists, and when we needed to change the order of events on the fly, they didn't miss a beat. The emcee segments were not over the top- perfect for laid back clients. It's easy to see why they've been in the biz for so long!
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Feet First Eventertainment is a wedding DJ from California. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Los Angeles Area, Orange County Area, and San Francisco Area. Feet First Eventertainment is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the California wedding industry for 24 years. We specialize in providing music and sound for weddings