Favors You Keep

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Stephanie listened to my ideas and spent time showing me several selections until I found the perfect one. She was full of ideas and gave me lots of information that was very helpful. They have several wedding favors to choose from and great ways to persoalize them.

Favors You Keep responded with the following comments:

We appreciate your kind words. Thank you for taking the time. It is heart-warming to know that one's hard work is recognized. We love our customers!

Services Used: Favors & Gifts
LOCATION
Austin, TX 78756
BLOG
We are a family- owned ,family- run business serving Austin, Texas and the nation since 1987. Our designs are not the same old, same old thing you can find on a million websites. All our designs are original and unique and cater to every budget.  To make your wedding truly different and stand out from the crowds, a visit to http://www.FavorsYouKeep.com is well worth the time.  From the classic to the whimsical, we have product for every sense of style, especially YOURS.
Newly launched for the GAY COMMUNITY  is http://www.PromisesYouKeep.com. Please visit and see our customized designs.
+/- read less