Fat Sheamus Productions

Profile Picture
Nicole
1 Review
05/25/2013

My fiance and I had a wonderful experience with Fat Sheamus Productions. I barely noticed the video being recorded during the entire event - I never felt pressured to pose or act a certain way - it was as if they weren't even there! The finished product is excellent. We love the scene selection on the DVD menu as well as the clever and attentive music selections. We were also able to see MANY scenes that we missed while posing for pictures or tending to our bride and groom duties. We loved the testimonials aka words of wisdom they got from our families and best friends. Absolutely would use them again! A+

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
PO Box 1351, Scarborough, ME 04070

If it can be shot, edited, or enhanced, I can do it for very little trouble and cost.  Weddings are one of those events that should be immortalized in the most clear and vivid way possible. Because of this, I don't just archive what happens, rather, I do my best to make them look how you want to remember them. The joy, the excitement, the beautiful spontaneity of life as we know it. This is what I proudly strive to capture. I remain, at all times, non intrusive, a shadow on the wall holding a camera.
Not only can I make sure the best, and most intimate views of your show get captured at the best angles possible, I can also, through a great deal of creative editing, create a DVD to rival any professional recording of a Broadway stage production.

I work for extremely low rates, and am usually open to bargaining. Contact me any time if you have any inquiries.

Details
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
Videography services: High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Videographers, Slideshow/Montage