FANTASY BRIDAL

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
[Private]

Being a plus sized bride, I was super nervous going to look at dresses, and actually kind of dreaded it. Everyone at this store made me feel so comfortable and relaxed, I loved my experience from the moment I talked with the girls at the bridal show I met them at to ordering the dress I fell in love with! Even better, my dress was in stock and will arrive in ten days! Huge selection of gowns, including plus sizes. The girls were knowledgeable, incredible helpful and encouraging, and knew how to make me look my best. I'd recommend them to anyone. :)

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
6080 South State Street, Murray, UT 84107
BLOG

"The Friendliest Bridal Boutique in Utah"

For over 30 years founder Annette Riccardi along with daughter and business manager Stacy Van Dusen have been assisting Utah brides in making their bridal gown dreams a reality.

Our philosophy is a simple one, to be the "Friendliest Bridal Boutique in Utah".  All brides deserve an exciting, memorable and enjoyable time while shopping for the gown of their dreams.  As a team we strive to make this happen!

You will be able to choose your gown from over 500 wedding gowns in stock, including couture styles, 200 modest gowns and contemporary wedding dresses.  Our price range is $500-$2200.

To provide you and your 2-3 guests the best experience, appointments are highly recommended as we work one on one with our brides for 90 minutes, setting aside a stylist and a fitting-room especially for you.  Walk-ins are only accepted if we have an open stylist.

Schedule your appointment today at 801-963-1700.  We would love to be a part of your wedding!

Warmest regards,