Fairytale Hair and Makeup

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Angie
06/09/2012

I loved everything about Fairytale Makeup and their artists. They were fabulous from the intial emails all the way up to finishing my wedding day makeup. The ladies that came to our hotel (which was the most fabulous luxury ever!) were not only professional and efficient, but funny and friendly. They did an amazing job. I think Fairytale Hair and Makeup was worth EVERY penny I spent. They were punctual, efficient, professional and the finished product was stunning!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
BLOG

Look and Feel Like a Princess!

Hair and make up is as important to all other details when planning your wedding. Fairytale Hair and Makeup makes all my brides and their bridal party look magical and stunning. Thank you for always capturing my vision!
- David Tutera.

- David Tutera.

We are a team of professional hair & makeup artists that come to your for your Special Event! Since 2002 we have had the honor of making hundreds of brides look and feel like a princess. Serving California, Las Vegas, Arizona, Central Florida & Hawaii. Fairytale Mobile Spa serves Southern California. Why go to the salon when the salon can come to you?

The Knot Best of Weddings 2011, 2012, 2013

Wedding Wire Brides Choice 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Wedding Wire Rated 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

As Seen on "My Fair Wedding" With David Tutera as well as the New Season of "David Tutera Unveiled"

Preferred Vendor of Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Beauty & Health
Established: 2002
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (15)
Tara is a wonderful professional to work with. She is very accommodating and friendly and is truly loved by her clients! I highly recommend her to any bride looking for a professional hair and makeup artist.
PROS I KNOW (183) View All 183 Pros »
Fairytale Hair and Makeup is a wedding hair and makeup company from California. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Las Vegas, Central Florida, and Oahu. Fairytale Hair and Makeup is a professional wedding hair and makeup company that has been part of the California wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in Special event hair and makeup at your location