Fair Oaks Ranch

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I grew up spending my free time at the pool at Fair Oaks Country Club, I then worked there as a teenager, so this place is near and dear to my heart. There was no where else I would have considered getting married. I went in not having many expectations, however, Amber literally made this the best experience ever. Amber (events director) went above and beyond to make our day special and help with every single detail. The day of the wedding she was running around doing everything possible to make this event the best day of our lives. I was able to relax and hang out with my family and friends and not stress about set up. When I came out (to walk down the aisle) I couldn't believe my eyes, my wildest dreams had literally come to life, and all because of Amber. She was sweating to death and I doubt she'd taken 2 seconds to sit or eat all day. We couldn't have been happier with how the day turned out. Amber helped us with timing and moving between things the night of. She literally gave me a bobby pin off her head when my bangs were in my face. This day was the best day of our lives, Thanks so much FORCC and Amber (and all staff!!)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
7900 Fair Oaks Parkway , San Antonio, TX 78015

Premier Country Club in San Antonio

Fair Oaks Ranch Golf and Country Club is one of the premier San Antonio wedding venues. Planning your wedding is an exciting and important time in your life. We understand that every bride has a unique vision of her special day.

We want to help make planning your dream San Antonio wedding as easy and enjoyable as possible. Whether your wedding is intimate or extravagant, our experienced wedding planners are ready to help you with every detail to make sure your day is flawless.

Contact us today for a tour of our beautiful club.

Amber Smith, Private Events Director

(210) 582-6714

amber.smith@ourclub.com

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Fair Oaks Ranch is a wedding venue and location from San Antonio, Texas. We service weddings throughout the local area, including San Antonio, Boerne, and Hill Country. Fair Oaks Ranch is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the San Antonio wedding industry for 35 years. We specialize in wedding Ceremonies, Receptions, Rehearsal Dinners and events