Face the Day NY: Bridal Makeup and Hair Services

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

Ellen and Michelle were outstanding! They arrived early (I love peole who value promptness) and immediately set up shop in my modest apartment, which Ellen transformed into a professional make-up studio, complete with chair and movie-star lamp. They were SO friendly (even my mom, who is very shy, could not stop chatting with them) and, most importantly, did a great job - they really listened to what we wanted (I wanted more dramatic hair and makeup, whereas my mom wanted to look like herself) and delivered! And it stayed all night (all I had to do was reapply gloss). Thank you ladies!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Eastern Parkway, The Glam Studio, Brooklyn, NY
BLOG

Beauty that allows you to Face Your Day looking and feeling your very best! NY, NJ, CT & Beyond

The Face the Day NY Philosophy

The Art of Natural Glamour – I personally believe that the signature of a great makeup artist is not to mask your subject’s features with too much makeup. It’s about blending to perfection, hiding imperfections and making her glow” Ellen B.

Imagine that this is your wedding day. Your ... read more

The Face the Day NY Philosophy

Imagine that this is your wedding day. Your beautiful and relaxed - everyone keeps telling you they've never seen you look so radiant and happy. You feel like a queen today. This is the "Face the Day NY  Experience".Face the Day NY is the Tri State’s premier provider for on -location Hair and Makeup services. The company was created when Senior Makeup Artist Ellen B created a team to help her provide premium beauty services to people who want to look and feel fabulous for any occasion. We specialize in airbrushing and waterproofing techniques that will make the glam last for your special day.

Face the Day NY has been featured on Style Me Pretty, Essencemag.com, Ruffled, Green Wedding Shoes, Munalachi Bride, and CBS to name a few. Take a look at our photo gallery to check out more of our work.

To inquire about beauty services from the Face the Day NY team, feel free to send an email or call 347-393-9203
info@facethedayny.com Also ask us about our Green Makeup and Airbrush service upon request.

Take a quick peek at some of our natural yet stunning Before and After Pick Me-Ups (aka Makeovers)

+/- read less
Details
Services: Consultations, Hair, Makeup
Hair: Blowouts, Hair Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos/Styling
Makeup: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
Max Group: 20
Licensed Professional: Yes
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
Ellen is a very talented make-up artist. A few of my brides have used Ellen's services and I continue to refer her because of the flawless make-up she provides for my brides. If you want everyone to look at you and say WOW on your special day, then choose Ellen B.
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Face the Day NY: Bridal Makeup and Hair Services is a wedding Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist from New York, NY. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Brooklyn, Queens, and Bronx. Face the Day NY: Bridal Makeup and Hair Services is a professional wedding Makeup Artist that has been part of the New York, NY wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in Airbrush Makeup and Hair Styling