Fab Fete Event Planning Boutique

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Words cannot express how grateful and so so very happy that my husband and I had Michelle and Felicia help us plan our special day.
For the month and day of our wedding, Michelle has been on top every last bit of detail, that god knows I would have never even considered to think of. Both Michelle and Felicia were not only available at every annoying moment I had a silly question, but were such a pleasure to be around. They were calm, professional and both our families could not stop complimenting how helpful they were on our wedding day. I don't think I could have been at such ease and stress free on our wedding day without these two wonderful women!
Michelle and Felicia, Steve and I can't thank you enough!
We love you guys so much and so happy we got to share our incredible day with you!

xoxo

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
7787 Yonge Street, Unit 5, Toronto, ON

The Chic, Unique Event Planning Boutique

From an intimate affair to a fabulous fête...

From an intimate affair to a fabulous fête...

We will help make your party an event to remember. No two couples are alike; therefore no two weddings should be alike. Whether planning a wedding, social gathering or milestone celebration, our chic, unique planning boutique tailors each event to the individual tastes and needs of our clients, making your event a truly unique experience. We will take your vision and help you custom create your perfect day by not only ensuring a positive planning process, but also flawless execution.

With different packages to choose from (Month/Day Planning, Partial Planning or Full Planning), we provide you with the best services in town. All of our packages include a certified wedding coordinator on the wedding day PLUS and additional assistant at no charge.

We pride ourselves on our extensive database and personal relationships with Toronto's best and most reputable vendors. Our job is to shop, source and spend time creating an event that is the ultimate reflection of you. Let us turn your vision into reality!

All of our planners are certified through the Wedding Planners Institute of Canada and we have recently been featured in Today's Bride Magazine, Grace Ormonde Wedding Style & Elegant Wedding Magazine.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal
ENDORSEMENTS (7)
Whenever I have worked with Michelle, I would always hear our clients say how she has made their most important day stress free. She is very well organized, kind, patient and supportive. She listens to your needs and ideas and will make sure that no detail goes unnoticed. She is absolutely a pleasure to work with. Your wedding day will go by so fast, so why not have the opportunity to enjoy every moment. Trust Michelle to do her job. You will not regret it!