Exquisite Bride

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I had the best experience I could have imagined here. It was exactly as I pictured dress shopping should go. I first went with just my mom. It was a Friday afternoon and we were the only appointment so they locked the door behind us and led us through the store letting us pick whatever dresses I wanted to try on and then suggesting ones they thought would be a good fit. I fell in love with the first dress I tried on but it was my first appointment so I wasn't ready to take the leap. There was no sales pressure and they said if we'd like to come back after looking more, just let them know. Well, we went back and again, my consultant was fabulous. She made me feel so comfortable and when I finally put that first dress back on and started to cry, I knew it was the one. They let me stay in the dress, walk around, take pictures, and even brought us champagne. I absolutely love Exquisite Bride and would recommend it to anyone looking for the full bridal gown experience. Never once did I feel any sales pressure and I found my dream dress.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
107 Main Street, Princeton Forrestal Village, Princeton , NJ 08540
BLOG

Extraordinary Gowns – Exceptional Service

LATEST from Exquisite Bride:  We are very excited to announce that we will be adding BLISS by Monique Lhuillier as well as Naeem Khan to our collection of exquisite wedding gowns. Sold exclusively at Exquisite Bride in New Jersey.

Exquisite Bride has the largest selection of bridal gowns in New Jersey. We have two locations offering outstanding customer service, unparalleled attention to detail, and unique couture designs. Our brides are very important to us therefore we see our brides by appointment to provide them exclusivity, privacy, and the complete attention they deserve.

We are the exclusive New Jersey retailer for Isabelle Armstrong gowns.

info@exquisite-bride.com