Exquisite Bride | Princeton, NJ

Professionalism
4.7
Value
Flexibility

I had my first dress shopping experience at the Princeton location and it absolutely exceeded my expectations. My consultant was Julia and I couldn't have asked for someone more knowledgeable and personable than her. Having her help made the appointment even more amazing than it already was. I tried on a bunch of dresses but purchased the first one I tried on!! I couldn't have asked for a better experience and more beautiful dress!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
107 Main Street, Princeton Forrestal Village, Princeton , NJ 08540
BLOG

Extraordinary Gowns – Exceptional Service

Exquisite Bride of Princeton, New Jersey carries extraordinary wedding gowns from exceptional designers. We take great pride in providing our brides with a positive experience. Our philosophy is to focus solely on the bride without distraction. We listen carefully to our bride’s vision and guide her to the wedding gown styles that she is interested in trying on and suggest wedding dresses that she may not have thought of, but may actually fall in love with. Our brides are very important to us therefore we see our brides by appointment only, to provide them exclusivity, privacy and the complete attention they deserve.

Our experienced bridal consultants love what they do and more importantly, they love working with brides as they embark on their journey to find the wedding dress of their dreams. Our locations are convenient to our New Jersey brides across the state, as well as our neighbors in New York, Connecticut and Pennsylvania. Our brides come from all over as our reputation goes beyond the tri-state area as giving unsurpassed customer service.

Please call us directly to schedule an appointment #609.452.7200 and thank you for your interest in Exquisite Bride.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Dress & Attire
Established: 2006
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Exquisite Bride | Princeton, NJ is a wedding boutique from New Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New York, Pennsylvania, and Connecticut . Exquisite Bride | Princeton, NJ is a professional wedding salon that has been part of the bridal wedding industry for 9 years. We specialize in wedding dresses