Expressions Limousine of Lancaster

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

Prompt, efficient and organized.

My husband and I rented a 28 passenger van to take the guests from their hotels to the venue. I was a little nervous that something would go awry with the different locations and drop off times. However, everything went smoothly. Rose was the driver and she was courteous, knowledgable and professional. My guests stated how she would greet everyone and make them feel comfortable. It's rare to find an organized company with staff that are pleasant to your guests. My husband and I highly recommend Expressions Limo.

Services Used: Transportation
LOCATION
1030 Pointview Avenue, P.O.Box 297, Ephrata, PA 17522

Where Exceptional Service is Everyday

Expressions Limousine is a local, family owned business. Started in 1999, we believe that our first priority is, and always will be, the customer. Fully licensed and insured, we are committed to making your travel stress free.
Details
Categories: Transportation
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s