Express Entertainment

Express Entertainment

Stockbridge, GA 30281 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us
Express Entertainment is one of Metro Atlanta's Premiere Entertainers. Having been apart of the industry for over 15 years, we've experienced all types of events from a huge Assortment of Weddings, Baby Showers, Anniversaries, Grand Openings, Family Reunions and maybe any event that comes to mind. We pride ourselves to be the best and we believe in keeping all matters of your event as top priority. We provide a wide range of crystal clear, profanity free, fun, appropriate music for the present event, with a music library of over 50,000 songs from almost every genre and culture. We also have many references and clients that wouldn't mind at all to tell you how great we are.
Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you're getting married he's your guy! Very professional and definitely adds to the occasion with his elegance and pure fun! We had a great time! Will DJ all of my future upscale occasions.

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Services Used: DJ
Profile Picture
David
1 Review
Endorsements
It is hard to do what Corey does...He literally keeps people on the floor the ENTIRE evening - I have done a couple of weddings with Corey (Express Entertainment) and I am amazed at his skills...There is so much energy in the air and everybody is dancing and having a good time - Express Entertainment is the DJ company that I refer my brides to (and they LOVE him)
Express Entertainment is a wedding Wedding DJ from Stockbridge, Ga.. We service weddings througout the local area, including Metro Atlanta, Alabama, and Tennesee. Express Entertainment is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the Atlanta, Ga wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in DJs, Mcs & Lighting, Professional Entertainment Company, Mobile DJ Service, Karaoke DJ, Professional DJ Service
678-914-2361
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards