Express Entertainment

Express Entertainment

Stockbridge, GA 30281 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Express Entertainment provides professional services to each and every event big or small. At Express Entertainment customer services is the utmost important part of our company, and your event will be out top priority.  Our music library consists of over 50,000 songs from every genre and culture. Express entertainment always uses professional equipment giving customers a crystal clear sound. At Express Entertainment we cater to all events including: Weddings, Corporate Events, Private Events, and Parties (Holiday, Retirement, Anniversaries, Birthdays and Baby Showers. Or any event that comes to mind. Did we forget to mention LIGHTING too!!
Let express entertainment help make your wedding day or event unforgettable.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you're getting married he's your guy! Very professional and definitely adds to the occasion with his elegance and pure fun! We had a great time! Will DJ all of my future upscale occasions.

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Services Used: DJ
Profile Picture
David
1 Review
Endorsements
It is hard to do what Corey does...He literally keeps people on the floor the ENTIRE evening - I have done a couple of weddings with Corey (Express Entertainment) and I am amazed at his skills...There is so much energy in the air and everybody is dancing and having a good time - Express Entertainment is the DJ company that I refer my brides to (and they LOVE him)
Express Entertainment is a wedding Wedding DJ from Stockbridge, Ga.. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Metro Atlanta, Alabama, and Tennesee. Express Entertainment is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the Atlanta, Ga wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in DJs, Mcs & Lighting, Professional Entertainment Company, Mobile DJ Service, Karaoke DJ, Professional DJ Service
678-914-2361
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards