Exclusively Events

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Best of the bests!
Having Exclusively Events was the Best decision towards my wedding. After the first meeting we had with Exclusively Events me and my husband knew it was a right choice to do. Poopak (Patrice) Golesorkhi is very responsible about what she does.
Anything I needed or thought about having in my wedding was provided to me right after mentioning it to Patrice (the wedding planner). I knew I do not need to stress out for anything since I have her as my wedding planner.
A simple example is when my makeup artist cancelled on me 3 weeks prior to my wedding. That was when I really totally realized how lucky I am to have an amazing wedding planner like Patrice to take over everything and I ended up having a better makeup artist for my wedding day. I LOVE her work in everything she does. Patrice is an amazing organizer and planner. Someone with a beautiful taste in setting up the ceremony and reception room.
She really helped us to not go over our budget.
I will definitely refer Exclusively Events to my family and friends. My sister will be the next bride for Exclusively Events for sure :-)
Love you Patrice. Ali and I are very very very glad that we had the opportunity of having you as our wedding planner.
I really miss working with you :-)
You are GREAT!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Mc Lean, VA 22101

Ultra chic Wedding & Special Event Planners & Stylists

Exclusively Events is a select group of event professionals with diverse, exciting backgrounds in floral design, event management, concert production, event planning, culinary arts, and operational and logistical management. Our team, serious players in our industry, will focus their full arsenal of talent, training, catering, and expertise in planning your event.

From planning special celebrations: birthdays, or parties, to corporate functions: premieres, galas or Non-Profit events, we create memorable events. Our talented, dedicated professionals are committed to guiding you through the planning process to create an event that represents your vision. We are committed to creating events that are memorable, unique and flawless.

Exclusively Events specializes in creating unique and exquisite events from our Couture Sofrehs to our Designer Cakes our work is truly extraordinary..

703-517-4343

exclusivelyevnts@aol.com

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning, Dress & Attire
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
Having worked countless number of events with Exclusively Events the last 12 years, I can confidently recommend them to any bride and groom looking for an event planning company that will work tirelessly to ensure that your special day is as special as you had dreamed of. Patrice has an amazing team that will help put anyone organizing an important event at complete ease. She's one of the most connected people in town, and most importantly has the respect of everyone in the industry.
Exclusively Events is a wedding design and event planning company from Washington DC . We service weddings throughout the local area, including DC/VA/MD , thru out the United States , and Canada. Exclusively Events is a professional wedding event design and planning production company that has been part of the fabulous wedding industry for 15 plus years. We specialize in ultra chic,stylish and sophisticated events . Recognized as the preeminent designers and planners of Persian and multicultural weddings