Excipio Photo

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Kris is far and above just a 'photographer'. That word can't do him justice. His pictures of our wedding are stunning. The unique poses and creative expressions captured our wedding for eternity. Feel free to e-mail for personal reference. 30 words isn't enough.
Bjordan061551@gmail.com

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
St. Augustine, FL 32084

Enjoy your wedding and let me capture it!

Your wedding day is one of the most memorable days of your life therefore, I am honored to have the privilege to be a part of it.!I do not take this opportunity for granted and am sensitive to the unique needs of every couple and their families. Each ceremony has its own individual beauty and I am inspired each time I get behind the ... read more

Your wedding day is one of the most memorable days of your life therefore, I am honored to have the privilege to be a part of it.!I do not take this opportunity for granted and am sensitive to the unique needs of every couple and their families. Each ceremony has its own individual beauty and I am inspired each time I get behind the camera.
I am experienced in dealing with many variables such as the location, time of day, weather, etc.; therefore I have to be able to adjust to all of the immediate and unplanned changes that I am faced with.  It is my ultimate goal to make sure that the bride and groom are worry-free while creatively documenting the celebration of their love.  All this while blending into the background so as not to disrupt the festivities.Your wedding pictures are something that you will look back on for years to come; showing family, friends, children, and even grandchildren the memories captured on your blessed day. Let Excipio Photo be there on your wedding day to make your pictures unforgettable!   Contact Kris Pace at (904) 238-2300.   contact @excipiophoto.com.   You can also go to:  www.exciptiophoto.com.

Congratulations on your Engagement and I look forward to being able to spend a day with you and yours!

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 1 Event Per Day, 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liab...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank ...
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Excipio Photo is a wedding Photographer and Videographer from Jacksonville, FL. We service weddings throughout the local area, including St. Augustine, Palm Coast, , and Orlando. Excipio Photo is a professional wedding Photographer and Videographer that has been part of the North and Central Florida wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in Wedding Photography and Videography, plus photo printing