Evergreen Lake House

Value
4.7
Flexibility
4.1

I got married at Evergreen Lake House this summer, and it was everything I wanted. The venue is so gorgeous that the decorations for the reception and ceremony are so minimal which makes planning a wedding so easy! The views are breathtaking and the condition of the reception hall are flawless. I loved the rustic wood with the glamour of the chandeliers and large windows. My guests are still talking about how beautiful it is. In addition, your guests are not all stuck in one room. They are free to move about the deck, look at the lake, or keep dancing! While it was difficult to reach people by phone, the venue is still very responsive and I just used email. They were flexible with my caterers needs and with my needs. I enjoyed everyone I worked with here, there were no hidden fees, and the staff was incredibly helpful and supportive the night of my wedding. If booking this venue fits in with your budget and the date of the wedding, and you want a laid back staff and wedding planning experience, you should definitely get married here! I would not change a single thing.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
29612 Upper Bear Creek Road, Evergreen, CO 80439

This picturesque venue is perfect for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. With 5,000 feet of entertaining space, the Evergreen Lake House features a great room, which can seat up to 200 with a large stone fireplace, and a smaller octagon room, which is often used for a buffet.

For outdoor ceremonies, the deck can seat ... read more

For outdoor ceremonies, the deck can seat up to 80 with additional standing room for a charming and intimate wedding ceremony celebration. There are log railings around the deck with a flagstone deck to the grassy area. The railings can be decorated with flowers or greenery, allowing guests to take in the beautiful shimmering lake beyond as well as the surrounding mountain views.

+/- read less