Events in Bloom

Events in Bloom

Tampa, FL
Quality of Service

Jana and her team created such beautiful bouquets, centerpieces and decorations for our wedding that people were talking about it for days. The flowers were so beautiful and fragrant! She took ideas I showed her from Pinterest and turned them into a reality, exceeding anything I could have imagined! My husband could not believe how beautiful everything was. She created our backdrop for the ceremony along with two floor standing candelabras that was so romantic, which she created just for us. She and her team were wonderful to work with, they are so creative and will exceed your highest expectations! Thank you Jana!

Services Used: Flowers
9637 Palm River Road, Tampa, FL 33619

Creative designs for the unique bride

... read more

For those of you who do not know me yet…very simply…I love weddings, events, and parties!

I feel fortunate and extremely privileged to do what I love--create art and beauty with flowers, and being part of designing a once in a lifetime day. We especially love to create custom one of a kind pieces for your event.  We specialize in blending nature with ingenuity!

Whether your event is intimate or a lavish soiree, modern or whimsical, or you desire sophisticated elegance, formal, romantic, or a more natural garden look, Events in Bloom will bring your vision to fruition. Your wedding or event will be magical and perfect.

Thank you to the couples from seasons past and to all of you with upcoming weddings and events who entrust Events in Bloom with this important part of your day! The thank you letters and the incredibly beautiful photos are awesome and inspiring.

A huge thank you to all the many talented photographers who have graciously provided me with so many wonderful images.

+/- read less
Categories: Flowers
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2003