Events in Bloom

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jana was absolutely wonderful to work with to create our wedding flowers. She listened to all my ideas and made them even better. It was incredibly easy to get in touch with her and she was very patient with me when I had to make several changes to the flowers. She did all the ceremony decor (draping), cocktail hour decor, centerpieces, draping, bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. I was blown away when I saw the reception room for the first time, because it went above and beyond what I have envisioned. Highly recommend Events in Bloom!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
9637 Palm River Road, Tampa, FL 33619
BLOG

Creative designs for the unique bride

For those of you who do not know me yet…very simply…I love weddings, events, and parties!

I feel fortunate and extremely privileged to do what I love--create art and beauty with flowers, and being part of designing a once in a lifetime day. We especially love to create custom one of a kind pieces for your event.  We specialize in blending nature with ingenuity!

Whether your event is intimate or a lavish soiree, modern or whimsical, or you desire sophisticated elegance, formal, romantic, or a more natural garden look, Events in Bloom will bring your vision to fruition. Your wedding or event will be magical and perfect.

Thank you to the couples from seasons past and to all of you with upcoming weddings and events who entrust Events in Bloom with this important part of your day! The thank you letters and the incredibly beautiful photos are awesome and inspiring.

A huge thank you to all the many talented photographers who have graciously provided me with so many wonderful images.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Flowers
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2003