Events by Paisley

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Lucky for me, I've known Stephanie of Events by Paisley since I was her florist for her own wedding in 2011. So when it was my turn, I knew who'd be my day of coordinator! These ladies get things done in an easy going, professional manner. Working with them, or beside them, it's always a pleasure!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Kings Park, NY 11754

Professional Event Coordination

From Montauk to Manhattan Events by Paisley is the primere choice for your Event Coordination needs. Every event is created equally, so Paisley makes a point to create a custom package of services and prices just for you. From Partial Day of Coordination to Full Service Planning - there is something for every couple. Whether you have a vision, or need assistance putting it all together, we are here for you.

Events by Paisley is fronted by two Professional Event Coordinators Stephanie Coiro & Nicole Mastromonica

Events by Paisley is a supporter of the LGBTQ community and welcome all families and couples from all walks of life.

+/- read less