events by MV

events by MV

Providing personal and professional music entertainment for your special occasions

Saint Paul, MN 55117 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Classic Rock, Classical, Da...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us
Events By MV LLC. Adrian "DJMV" Perryman is Events by MV. Providing, personal, professional, and affordable music entertainment for your special occasion. Serving the Twin Cities of Minnesota and surrounding area.
Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Adrian was SO awesome. The DJ/music was one of the most important parts of my wedding reception, and he did no disappoint. He put up with A LOT of requests and questions from me along the way, and was always informative and great at communicating. He made sure that our night went seamlessly, and even helped out when "bumps" came up at the reception hall - going above and beyond his job responsibilities to help out however he could (this included queuing up the music to play with my slideshow within minutes when the reception hall no longer had the speakers to hook up to my computer that they said they would have). He was so helpful and easy to work with, and most importantly our dance floor was packed ALL NIGHT. Everyone loved him - we even cheered for him as he left the building!!! Thanks again to Adrian for making our wedding reception so special! If you are looking for a great DJ, Events by MV is the way to go :)

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
Services Used: DJ
events by MV is a wedding DJ from Minnesota. We service weddings througout the local area, including Minneapolis, St Paul, and the Twin Cities or MN. events by MV is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the Twin Cities wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in DJ services for special events
651-276-5518
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards